NARS Gifting For Spring 2015

mel33t

I love them. Sometimes these colors can be ashy on dark skin but these aren't. They are gorgeous on dark skin and pigmented. The swatched pic was swatched once.
Well then I'm convinced! They look so buttery :love: Comes out February at Sephora, yes?

sungelly87

the blush and lip palette is available for VIB Rouge on sephora

http://www.sephora.com/narsissist-cheek-lip-palette-P393655?icid2=Nars_LP_NewFromNars_Carousel_P393655_image

mel33t

Mine says it will be here on the 13th Thirteen days NARS? Really? That's longer than Nordies :unsure:

starletta8

There is no expected date of arrival on mine ; NA!!!!
th_wallbash.gif

Mine is still "Shipping Soon."

Six days to think about shipping, NARS? I loathe ordering from them!

starletta8

I should've just waited until February since I bet it will be February before NARS bothers to ship my order, let alone get it to me via the slowest form possible.

Vineetha

I should've just waited until February since I bet it will be February before NARS bothers to ship my order, let alone get it to me via the slowest form possible.
My shipment is in the state from yesterday but no date of arrival yet! Now they have yo transfer it to usps and then.. :eek:hboy:

hitchcockblonde

Okay I'll probably post my pics and the review in the Sephora thread as well because this thread seems pretty empty but I got my cheek and lip palette this morning and I actually should be getting my dual-intensity eyeshadow palette either tomorrow or Saturday. As for the cheek palette, the blushes are nice, small for sure, but really nice. My favorite is Roman Holiday, I wish they would release this in a full size. The others are a nice brown plum(Enrapture) and then a pinky plum with silver sparkles(Enthralled). Really nothing too exciting about this palette but I do like it so no regrets. Although the mirrored top will probably make this difficult for travel and I'm not a lipgloss person. Luckily I was able to fit both most of my mini lipsticks (TF boys included) and the regular full size Nars lipsticks in the slot. Unfortunately the Audacious is too big and the Mac lipsticks are too big in the middle so it fits in the slot but won't close. This was my first time trying Albatross and Laguna. I liked Albatross, it's a decent highlighter, but not so into Laguna so I just depotted it and stuck in my mini Nars blush in Deep Throat. This is my first time depotting anything and damn if I didn't end up stabbing the hell out of Laguna. Luckily Deep Throat got away relatively unscathed. Sorry for the rambling and excess of commas.

Vineetha

Mine hasn't even shipped yet.
Sometimes with nars, they don't send the shipping email. Did you check the order history on their website? Many a time that's how I find out its shipped or by calling the CS! Chances are it must have been shipped!!

Vineetha

Okay I'll probably post my pics and the review in the Sephora thread as well because this thread seems pretty empty but I got my cheek and lip palette this morning and I actually should be getting my dual-intensity eyeshadow palette either tomorrow or Saturday. As for the cheek palette, the blushes are nice, small for sure, but really nice. My favorite is Roman Holiday, I wish they would release this in a full size. The others are a nice brown plum(Enrapture) and then a pinky plum with silver sparkles(Enthralled). Really nothing too exciting about this palette but I do like it so no regrets. Although the mirrored top will probably make this difficult for travel and I'm not a lipgloss person. Luckily I was able to fit both most of my mini lipsticks (TF boys included) and the regular full size Nars lipsticks in the slot. Unfortunately the Audacious is too big and the Mac lipsticks are too big in the middle so it fits in the slot but won't close. This was my first time trying Albatross and Laguna. I liked Albatross, it's a decent highlighter, but not so into Laguna so I just depotted it and stuck in my mini Nars blush in Deep Throat. This is my first time depotting anything and damn if I didn't end up stabbing the hell out of Laguna. Luckily Deep Throat got away relatively unscathed. Sorry for the rambling and excess of commas.
Thank you!! I was really tempted to get the palette but Laguna and albatross in it dampened my enthu!! I have both ; more than 1laguna) !! But the Blush shades look really nice!! Yeah sure hope they make roman holiday perm!!!

starletta8

Sometimes with nars, they don't send the shipping email. Did you check the order history on their website? Many a time that's how I find out its shipped or by calling the CS! Chances are it must have been shipped!!

I check the website twice a day.

Tomorrow I'm calling CS to see what in the world takes over a week to ship.