NARS Gifting For Spring 2015

mel33t

So I think my dual intensity palette comes today. I sure hope so!! It says its in my town.

starletta8

OK, so my palette shipped Wednesday and should be here no later than Wednesday. It's about 2.5 hours away- I could actually see it Monday, based on experience with FedEx.

NARS website still stinks.

purplerinne

I refuse to shop at Nars online now. I loved going to the boutique to pick up the palette so that's what I'll be doing from now on.

hitchcockblonde

My dual intensity palette was delivered today! I don't know if I'll be able to take pictures as it will be dark by the time I get home from work but I'll definite take some with swatches tomorrow.

Vineetha

I received my Palette as well! Again the lighting isnt good for swatches. But here is a pic with Flash!!!

mel33t

It came! It came! :nanas:
3b15666d_IMG_20150110_103918.jpeg

hitchcockblonde

Here are my swatches of the Dual-Intensity Palette. I really like this, they all apply super nicely wet and dry. I LOVE Lysithea, it reminds me of Chanel Graphite NP in eyeshadow form. The only one I was disappointed in was Subra, the formula was great but I was expecting a burgundy as that is what it looks like in the pan but it swatches as just a slightly reddish deep brown. Unfortunately my phone camera didn't pick it up but Europa and Andromeda have a nice duochrome quality.

Dry Swatches

Top from left: Europa, Himalia, Ursa Major, Subra
Bottom from left: Andromeda, Lysithea, Giove, Sycorax

Wet Swatches

Top from left: Europa, Himalia, Ursa Major, Subra
Bottom from left: Andromeda, Lysithea, Giove, Sycorax

Odelia

Here are my swatches of the Dual-Intensity Palette. I really like this, they all apply super nicely wet and dry. I LOVE Lysithea, it reminds me of Chanel Graphite NP in eyeshadow form. The only one I was disappointed in was Subra, the formula was great but I was expecting a burgundy as that is what it looks like in the pan but it swatches as just a slightly reddish deep brown. Unfortunately my phone camera didn't pick it up but Europa and Andromeda have a nice duochrome quality.  Dry Swatches Top from left: Europa, Himalia, Ursa Major, Subra Bottom from left: Andromeda, Lysithea, Giove, Sycorax Wet Swatches Top from left: Europa, Himalia, Ursa Major, Subra Bottom from left: Andromeda, Lysithea, Giove, Sycorax
:drool: I can't wait until this palette becomes available at other shops in Feb! I think most of my money is going to Nars in the new year! Thank you so much for swatching and sharing. :bouquet: