NARS Makeup Brushes

MarieMary

That's weird, my Yachiyo was only $50 or $55 and it's scratchy as hell. I love the way it applies color but it makes me cringe when I use it. :(
It's $50 (or $55) in the US, but 55€ in Europe, which is the equivalent of $80 or so (more like $75 now).
Mine isn't scratchy at all, but it's not the first time I've read people finding theirs scratchy. :/

katred

Specktra Bestie
It's $50 (or $55) in the US, but 55€ in Europe, which is the equivalent of $80 or so (more like $75 now).
Mine isn't scratchy at all, but it's not the first time I've read people finding theirs scratchy. :/
Same situation in Canada. Our dollar is almost equal to the US dollar, but the brush is $73 here, whereas it's $50 in the US. I ordered mine from the US (from allcosmeticswholesale.com) for $40 plus postage, which still meant a savings of more than $20. No clue why it's so expensive in other countries, but I will say that if I had no option but to repurchase it at full Canadian retail, I would. It's probably my favourite brush ever.

Spikesmom

Ah gotcha!!

I have a friend that is dying to have one and no matter how many times I tell her that mine is terrible she just says BUT IT'S PRETTY!! That's really all she's concerned about lol. I ordered one for her birthday. I hope hers is better than mine!!

Yazmin

My local NARS boutique recently got a stock of the larger ITA brush so I snatched up two of those. Not sure if it's being brought back as part of the regular line - the SA thought it would be limited.

VMA2781

So does anyone know if the Ita brush was limited edition? i can't find it anywhere
anyone.gif

Yazmin

From what the SA at my local NARS boutique told me, the brush is not LE. They still had it in stock as of a week or so ago.

smokeyrose

Afaik there are disc. all brushes except the Botan, Ita and Yayicho and new brushes are supposed to come in April, so it should be available again by then.

cindypltnm81

Shedding is very irritating, specially when you have spent an important amount of money buying a brush.
I agree. Which is why I don't even use my botan brush anymore and too bad because it was $70+ dollars. I just can't deal with shedding.

aradhana

So does anyone know if the Ita brush was limited edition? i can't find it anywhere :anyone:
I was told it's not discontinued but that they are made it small batches or something. I was able to put my name on a waiting list, but who knows whether it's legit?!

Aquamarine1543

0.jpg

I think they're the new brushes which Uzo use in the clip and I captured.
The shape and design are different from current brushes.

sayalin

I just called the NARS on Melrose, they just told me the Ita brush was $55! Last time I checked it was only $39 ): do you think they're selling the new ones?

MarieMary

I just called the NARS on Melrose, they just told me the Ita brush was $55! Last time I checked it was only $39 ): do you think they're selling the new ones?
I think the Ita 21 has always been $55 or so. You must be thinking of the Ita 28 which was $39 or so.
The new brushes will be available April 1st.

psmap85

If anyone is looking for the new ita brush, it is now on nordstrom.com. Also, one brush from the new collection is also on nordstrom. #21 contour.