• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

NEW cat eye tutorial. chrome yellow, swimming, blah.

superzosh

I love this tutorial!! Cat eyes are diffently my biggest weakness ever. I'm so close to getting off the computer and trying this!

Thanks!

Beautiful1

This Is So Freaking Hot (More Printing Coming Up) I Love These Tutorials
th_worship.gif

dreams

I LOVE the look!! You make the whole cat eye look so easy...whenever I try it just messes up.....bah.....great detailed tutorial!!!!! =]

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams
I LOVE the look!! You make the whole cat eye look so easy...whenever I try it just messes up.....bah.....great detailed tutorial!!!!! =]

it definitely takes practice haha. and thanks!

x.els.x

GREAT tutorial!!..i love that look..although doubt i would be able to pull it off!! but thank u heaps anyway
smiles.gif

clayzgurl04

I could try this look since I got orange and chrome yellow the other day...I don't have the green color but I can use a green color I have and it would probably work.
smiles.gif

breathless

looks like you re did this. i wanted to do this tutoral a while ago, but tons of pictures were missing. i swear, i almost had to cry! i'm glad its back! i'm so excited!

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
you make those cat eyes look so easy....

they are! you just gotta practice : / haha

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
wow! thats beautiful!
and your lashes are as well!! what mascara do you use?

lancome defincils :]

Latest posts