• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

NEW cat eye tutorial. chrome yellow, swimming, blah.

french-dessert

eyelove.gif
u r SOOOO pretty and i love ur tutorials !!
u r so creative and plz plz make more tutorials
smiles.gif

neyugNneiL

You would not believe it but my jaw dropped to the ground when I realized what your tutorial was about. This look is gorgeous/genious! I remember seeing something Jennifer Lopez having eyes like this for an ad, maybe for LV or something but I just thought they added it in with a computer but you prove that it can be done! Wow, so helpful, thanks!

heenx0x0

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin
Meow!!! stunning! You helped me so much with the eyeliner part. Your tips were great.

2nd that! For me the liner is definitely the best part!! I can't wait to try it myself. Thanks, this was an an amazing tutorial!!

Lealei

Absolutely gorgeous! I would have never thought bright yellow eyeshadow could look so good! But seriously, I'm impressed.

Katial8r

Wow, that is the most amazing liner technique! Well balanced perfection!
th_worship.gif

I've never tried liquid eyeliner before and always wanted to try it. This tutorial is just what I was looking for! Many thanks for this!

Latest posts