• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

NEW cat eye tutorial. chrome yellow, swimming, blah.

burnthemaps

Great tutorial, thanks for showing us how you do your cat eye, no matter how hard I try I can never get it to look as cool as yours! Thanks for posting!

PeTaLiUa

Hi!!
I'm not usual here, but I always take a look to your looks and I like a lot!!!
smiles.gif
Specially cat eyes
greengrin.gif

Could you make another cat eye tutorial with grey (like MAC Electra) and white? :____)

Thanksss!!!
Kissssess from spain!
smiles.gif

SChotgurrl

YESSSS I just swapped for a Chrome Yellow e/s...once I get some orange I'm gonna try and imitate it and post a pic (kinda like a challenge thing) if that's okay with you jokers! I just wanna see if I can do it right....

Oonie

I made a tut request for a similar look using Chrome Yellow and Orange (this helps)...I'll continue to play around until I get it right.

Pink Lady

Great job! I've tried this color combo before. No a cat eye though because my eyeliner skills aren't so good lol, yours are awsome!

Latest posts