Nordstrom Exclusive: Modern Love Palette

rbella

I already have all these colors except for Jezebel. How sad is it that I'll probably buy the palette anyway? I love NARS e/s and the payoff is phenomenal ( on me at least ). The fallout on some of the shadows sucks big time, but the colors are so gorgeous and versatile. Me lovey.

VintageAqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanathastar
I cannot wait for this palette to be released. I wish my Nordstrom had a freaking NARS counter though.. I hate ordering from them online =(

If you have to order them online, check the swatch forum first so you can see the colors. Not as good as in person, but it's the next best thing!

yes.gif

wannabelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
My MA said it would not be for sale until the anniversary sale.
th_dunno.gif
She hasn't charges my card or called me to pick it up yet, so I'm not sure. I am jealous that the blogger has it already though!
tong.gif
Sign, as I said, I have most of those colors already, it's a sickness.

let us know when you do get it. i was hoping to pick it up in july when i'm in the states
th_DANCE.gif

now that i've sseen the swatches i want it even more.

nursejan2

I like it alot! I've used NARS blushes and lipsticks but never tried their eyeshadows. I think I'll pick this up when I pick up my jumbo size Purity during the anniversary sale. Thanks for the heads up!!!
th_DANCE.gif

pmjc69

Weird, this is suppose to be a Nordstrom exclusive, and they won't sell it until July. However, I've just checked the NARS website, and this palette is on there, and ready to be sold.

So anyone who wants it but doesn't want to wait until July, it is already available on NARS website. plus, since its $50, u get free shipping also
winks.gif

Boasorte

I like Jezebel!!!
I think I just want that palette bc of that, and the face my name is spelled very close to Jezebel

SmokeSignal16

I sure will! I'll try and post my very first swatches too! I'm thinking it won't be here till probably Wednesday at the earliest but we shall see!

Latest posts