Nordstrom Exclusive: Modern Love Palette

Caipirinha

Oh, it's super nice!!
drools.gif
I would love to get it somehow, it's a shame that Nodstrom not send to Spain
ssad.gif

kimmae17

i ordered mine last night even tho i am broke! haha. i looked on ebay thinking maybe i could get it cheaper. there are SOOOO many fake nars palettes on ebay its ridiculous.

Caipirinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
You can get it off of NARS website right now! Do they not ship to Spain either?

No, they don´t ship to Spain, it´s a pity because the only way that I have get it is to Ebay and it´s often difficult to find
ssad.gif

kimmae17

i got mine in the mail today and the top left eyeshadow was shattered
ssad.gif
does anyone else have experience with the nars return/refund policy. on their website it says palettes cant be returned!

HeatherLouWho

I just ordered mine today. I am excited. Now I just need to finish that project I was "rewarding" myself for finishing.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
i got mine in the mail today and the top left eyeshadow was shattered
ssad.gif
does anyone else have experience with the nars return/refund policy. on their website it says palettes cant be returned!

If it came broken they should replace it. Did you call them?

SmokeSignal16

I got mine today too! Mine came in intact, but it's soooo pretty and the colors are all so smooth and pigmented! I can't wait to play with it!

pmjc69

^is it a pretty versatile palette? let us know how u like it after using it
smiles.gif
. u should do a FOTD with it
winks.gif
. can't wait to see swatches.

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caipirinha
No, they don´t ship to Spain, it´s a pity because the only way that I have get it is to Ebay and it´s often difficult to find
ssad.gif

Que ridiculoooooooo. Todo el mundo necesita NARS, sin duda. Si quieres, podría comprarlo aquí (por la red, or a Nordstrom en julio) y enviarlo a tí? Tengo miedo de la posibilidad de rompería unos de los shadows durante el.. proceso de shipping? jaja... pero quiero ofrecer. :>

SmokeSignal16

Yeah I had to work all day Saturday but since I am off today I will get swatches and see if I can't do an EOTD combo with these on for ya'll later on so you can see better!

Caipirinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Que ridiculoooooooo. Todo el mundo necesita NARS, sin duda. Si quieres, podría comprarlo aquí (por la red, or a Nordstrom en julio) y enviarlo a tí? Tengo miedo de la posibilidad de rompería unos de los shadows durante el.. proceso de shipping? jaja... pero quiero ofrecer. :>

Muchísimas gracias por ofrecerte!! Una chica de otro foro se ha ofrecido a hacer un intercambio conmigo y me la va a comprar, si no estaría encantada!
Pensaban crear una página de Nars europea y así podríamos comprar todos por su web pero aún no está
angry.gif
. Es una pena porque es una marca buenísima y es muy dificil de encontrar por España, tenemos que comprar viendo fotos por internet y no podemos probar los productos.

Thank you for offering! A girl from another forum has offered to make an exchange with me and she will buy it for me, if not delighted!
They were thinking to create a page of European and this mode we could buy all for his web but still it is not
angry.gif
. Is a pity because it is a very good brand and is very difficult to find in Spain, we have to buy seeing photos for Internet and we cannot prove the products.
(Excuse me my English)

SmokeSignal16

Top- L to R
Alhambra, Jezebel, India Song
Bottom- L to R
Tokyo, Habanera, Pandora

Top- L to R
Tokyo, Alhambra

Middle- L to R
Habanera, Jezebel

Bottom- L to R
Pandora, India Song

Top- L to R
Alhambra, Jezebel, India Song
Bottom- L to R
Tokyo, Habanera, Pandora

SmokeSignal16

Here's an EOTD I used all of the bottom row colors: Habanera on lid, Pandora to line and in the crease, and Tokyo to highlight!

Sorry their kind of crappy I was in the kitchen since it has the "natural daylight lighting" type of bulbs in there. I'm going to use the other 3 colors tomorrow and then later on in the week I might play around and mix and match the colors

pmjc69

^lovely colors. it looks great on u. really brings out your eye color. Thanks a lot for the swatches and pics!!!

btw, do u (or anyone) also have the 9947 palette? just wondering how it compares to the modern love one.

SmokeSignal16

Thanks! I wish the lighting was somewhat better so the colors could stand out more, but gosh I threw that look together in 2 minutes so it looks bad from what I usually do lol. I don't have the 9947, I think some of the other girls on here do tho, this is actually my first palette from NARS
smiles.gif

Latest posts