Nordstrom Exclusive: Modern Love Palette

iShadow

^Me too! Especially after arguing with the manager of whatever Nordies' beauty center thing is. She, and several employees, came pretty close to calling me a liar. "Ma'm, I checked the website myself. There is no Modern Love palette for sale there. Do you have any proof?" No, assholes, if I had known I would've needed to take screencaps to pricematch, I would've bought the palette from them in the first place! Gah.

mandycd

I can email you a screen shot of my order/invoice for the modern love palette from narscosmetics.com for $50 if you want it...
smiles.gif

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandycd
I can email you a screen shot of my order/invoice for the modern love palette from narscosmetics.com for $50 if you want it...
smiles.gif

Um that would pretty much make my life
greengrin.gif
ErinMakingFaces(at)Gmail(dot)com!

mandycd

I'll send it now... here's a snapshot in case this will help anyone else (I'm not sure if this will show up well). Good Luck everyone... I am glad that my lack of patience is finally benefiting others, LOL!!

NarsModernLovePaletteInvoice.jpg

PS- The "email version" I can send comes out much better!!

pmjc69

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Um that would pretty much make my life
greengrin.gif
ErinMakingFaces(at)Gmail(dot)com!

Were you able to get the price matched? if u can, i definitely will be trying out at my nordstrom also.
OR i could always wait until August for it be available on NARS website again
smiles.gif

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmjc69
Were you able to get the price matched? if u can, i definitely will be trying out at my nordstrom also.
OR i could always wait until August for it be available on NARS website again
smiles.gif

I haven't had a chance to get to Nordstrom yet. D: I'm hoping to get there tomorrow, I'll definitely keep you guys updated!

allThingsGirl

hi all!

i went to nordstrom today and picked up this palette! i asked the SA ifi they could price match (but I didn't have a print out of the above NARS receipt because I don't have a printer) and she asked the manager. they both thought it was an exclusive to nordstrom and didn't know it was previously for sale on the NARS website -- or would be sold in August there either.

anyway! she said that if it does go on sale on NARS in August that I could come back and get the price adjusted - but of course, they didn't think it would.

i told her it's okay, it's generally a big ordeal for me to get out of the house with my two young kids to the mall alone (2 months and 3 years old).

as a surprise, she ended up putting a BNIB Rose Gitane gloss marked Gratis in my bag without me realizing until i left the store! anyway, thought you guys would appreciate hearing about nice things some SA's do out there.
smiles.gif

i barely got to see the fall collection. just eyeballed it, not even swatched it. i was trying to keep my son occupied while the SA checked with the manager and swatched the glitter liners in Le Sept, Danceteria, and Mudd Club on his hand...he said Le Sept was his favorite and got mad at me when i tried to hold his hand and it rubbed some of it off the back of his hand. hehe. anyway, at least i made it back home with the palette (and a free gloss no less!).
smiles.gif

cleung341

Just got back from the Nordies sale and the MA told me they only received 30 palettes and many were pre oreder. So she only had 3 left. Since the sale started today, I was really surprised. They gave me a gift for purchasing the palette. It was a pack of 3 mini lipglosses in Misbehave, Sweet Reverence and All Night Long. If you ladies want thyour palette, I suggest you go and get, just in case your counter might have had many pre orders.
I think I might go and get the price adjustments, becuase I totally forgot they do price adjustments, but I didn't realize that NARS would be selling it for cheaper.

Latest posts