Paint Pots

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
I didn't think I was going to be too ga-ga over these, but they are really beautiful. Delft, Fresco Rose, Rubenesque, Indianwood, and Artifact were standouts.

What was Moss Scape like (that's the non-mint green one)?

MACHOMULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44

If I remember correctly it was exactly as it sounds--mossy. It had yellow undertones. It wasn't too special/memorable obviously!!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44

it is kinda like new weed fluidline, with the gold shimmer

Winthrop44

Oh I like the sound of it being similar to new weed fluidline.
smiles.gif

VioletB

I just got Delft.. it's beautiful. Go get it. Words cannot describe how gorgeous this is in person.. Looks beautiful with Ether eyeshadow. To me the texture of the pots is the same as the paints but it dries smoother (in my opinion.) Anyway go get Delft.
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

Okay, so my Nordies had just the ones listed on their website: Indianwood, Stringalong, Delft, Stray Gray, Artifact, and Painterly. But I see swatches on the Painterly thread of other paint pots: Groundwork, Rubenesque, Green Stroke, Bare Study, and Blackground...and I want like three of THOSE! Any help?

Krasevayadancer

The swatches under painterly correspond to the colors coming out at mac stores and counters early august. The collection will be called painterly and consists of paint pots and technakhols i believe
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
The swatches under painterly correspond to the colors coming out at mac stores and counters early august. The collection will be called painterly and consists of paint pots and technakhols i believe
smiles.gif

That's what I thought, but so many people have swatched them/seen them, not just those who went to update...

coachkitten

With all of the high praise for Delft I am going to have to break down and get it. I can't wait to pair it with Ether!
smiles.gif

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
With all of the high praise for Delft I am going to have to break down and get it. I can't wait to pair it with Ether!
smiles.gif

I agree...especially after seeing someone do a FOTD with it. It looks soooo pretty! I can't wait for the rest of the colors to come out.

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
What brushes do ya'll use for these?

Sometimes I don't want to gunk up my 242 and wait for it to dry.. I like to use it dry.. So I have used an old Smashbox concealer brush to apply my paint pot. These are so gorgeous. Go get them.
smiles.gif

starangel2383

when the paint pots become available in the regular stores on the 2nd, does anyone know how much they are going to be and exactly which ones are going to be in the permanent collection and which ones are not?

erine1881

same price as NT - $16.50.

all from NT except stringalong and stray grey are perm, including these new colors:

greenstroke
blackground
moss scape
bare study
groundwork
rubenesque
constructivist
fresco rose

does that help?

starangel2383

so, i have a feeling i am going to be making a dent in my card again when the 2nd rolls around, omg i just realized, the second is next week. *goes and tries to cool down overheated credit card*

nightseye

I picked up Indianwood today and my friend picked up Painterly.

Indianwood is great as a base on me, I'm a NC35. I just use my fingers to apply. My friend is a bit pale and Painterly barely shows up on her.