Revlon ColorStay Mineral Powders - MSF/MB Dupes

BloodMittens

Hmm. I went to my Marshall's and no Sugar Blushes D: Oh noes! I'll try TJ Maxx tomorrow after I send out my packages too. ~hopes not to get a speeding ticket~ My car will be impounded if I get another one 8D ~isn't kidding~

User38

thanks all.. I will wait to see swatches before I go do a taste test on Saturday
smiles.gif

SMMY

For anyone who is still contemplating picking these up at Walgreens, while they're BOGOF: For tomorrow, Earth Day, Walgreen's has a coupon for an additional 15% off certain store items, including cosmetics, on top of the sale price. Here's the link for the coupon.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Great Deal SMMY!!!! and a free Bag!!! Thank you!!

No problem, just found out about it myself. They also have Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask BOGOF, so I'm making a shopping list.
yes.gif

VintageAqua

Wow, that's great! Im really loving the warmed dupe! Revlon has really impressed me lately! Someone at product development/marketing is working hard!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I have the photos, but couldn't get the swatches to show up that well. But here's link to my photos of them. Hope this helps someone out.

Sugar Baked Blushes

I went to Marshalls and I searched, searched, and searched... then I finally found the only one left, the pink and violet one that I wanted! I was afraid that it was opened with a bunch of finger marks on it like most of the products sold at places like Marshalls, but the product inside the box was sealed! But... the powder was smashed! So so sad
ssad.gif
I really wanted it too!

TISH1124

Katie.....Have you worn them yet....whats the application verdict....Too friosty....good....bad?

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Katie.....Have you worn them yet....whats the application verdict....Too friosty....good....bad?

I wore a mixture of sunkissed and brightened on Monday and it created a really pretty blush. I had to buff it out a bit to get it not looking overly frosty but once I did I really liked the results. Warmed up my skin really nicely.

I have yet to use suntan matte or the pure confection one. I am going to try and see if I can track down those Sugar blushes today.

TISH1124

I am on my way there now...i truly hate Frost so i may just get the matte and maybe another one not sure which one

coachkitten

Today I bought the Sugar Baked Blushes that SMMY was talking about and is it just mine or do those have the strangest chemical smell and the texture seems almost spongy? The colors are beautiful but the texture and smell of them are throwing me off.

Sorry this is totally off topic!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Revlon....I bought Suntan and Sunkiss .....The others were just a bit too frosty for me...and I am not a fan of frost at all...But the two darker ones make great bronzers....at least I am hoping

Thanks SMMY...I got yet another shopping bag !!

I went to Marshall's and I really liked the colors of the Sugar baked Blushes...They had one that was opened ...Thank Goodness so I tried it on my hand and I hated the texture so much it felt like I was rubbing crumbles of something on my hand...so I skipped those...they were 5.99 at my Marshall's

Katie...didn't notice the smell

L1LMAMAJ

ooh i wanna check them out!! I actually picked up an MSF look-a-like from
Prestige for half off at CVS. I don't know if it's still half off but it's really good.
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I wore a mixture of sunkissed and brightened on Monday and it created a really pretty blush. I had to buff it out a bit to get it not looking overly frosty but once I did I really liked the results. Warmed up my skin really nicely.

I have yet to use suntan matte or the pure confection one. I am going to try and see if I can track down those Sugar blushes today.

What kind of blush do you apply it with? I am loving the fact that I can go to Walgreens and Marshalls and still find something pretty like this. I can't wait to go check these out! Thanks for all the info ladies
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
What kind of blush do you apply it with? I am loving the fact that I can go to Walgreens and Marshalls and still find something pretty like this. I can't wait to go check these out! Thanks for all the info ladies
smiles.gif

Blush or Brush? The brush I have been using is the 187 or 188.

User38

I checked these out on the weekend -- I think they are a bit too shimmery to be used as MSF for me.