Revlon ColorStay Mineral Powders - MSF/MB Dupes

HOTasFCUK

Re: Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powders?...

Does anybody know which one dupes any MAC msf's? I'm scared my Global Glow is running low & i'm looking for a dupe!

La Tanita

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder

Has anyone tried these Revlon's Mineral Finishing Powders?

Revlon ColorStay? Mineral Finishing Powder

Would you say its a decent substitute for MSFs????
msf_addict.gif

TIA!

dixie

Oooh, I saw these at Walgreens the other day but walked on by. I will definitely check these out next time! Thanks for all the info!

xjslx

Yes, I tried the lightest one (believe the shade was called Brighten)... was very disappointed. Did not show up at all on my NC20 skin... I returned it promptly!

nichollecaren

I have the darkest one...I love it. Its finer than all my MSFs excluding Sunny By Nature and its very sheer. Perfect! It reminds me of Warmed

BEA2LS

i have brighten and it goes on pretty white. and i am very fair and cool toned. i still like it as a highlighter and it is a lot of product so worth the money but i am not sure if i will repurchase ever.

DarkGlamourXO

I own the Golden Mineral Bronzer and the mineral blush in the shade Honey. The bronzer is sheer and light. It has a very subtle shimmer and looks very natural. The Honey blush is like a super sheer mineral version of MAC's Ambering Rose, it's really pretty and lasts all day on me, you can layer it on for more color. Their both really soft powders. The only thing thats odd is the teeny tiny brush they come with. It's like a Barbie sized kabuki lol. Just don't purchase them expecting amazing pigment, they are sheer for sure and work really well for natural daytime looks.