Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive Vice Palette

Shars

I wanted it sooo badly. I woke myself up at like 6 am and it had sold out
ssad.gif
Wow! That is crazy!

Samuella

Some blog pointed out that most of the colors are repeats from past palettes, which definitely made me calm down since I own the majority. This was a pretty smart move on their part, to pull on collectors heart strings, but not so cool for customers. Maybe it's common knowledge and people knew about this, but I was surprised! Many repeats from the 15th anniversary palette, my favorite palette of all time. So I get to save money! I'll look for the link though, I swear I didn't dream it up.

Samuella

http://www.cosmeticaddiction.com/2014/09/the-mysterious-urban-decay-vice-ltd.html?m=1 here's the link, I hope I'm not being obnoxious and this was already posted and discussed. Only 3 new eyeshadows

samanthadee1688

http://www.cosmeticaddiction.com/2014/09/the-mysterious-urban-decay-vice-ltd.html?m=1 here's the link, I hope I'm not being obnoxious and this was already posted and discussed. Only 3 new eyeshadows
I knew there were repeats however I don't have any of those other palettes besides the vice 3 :) I am most excited for the shade road stripe I think

Shars

http://www.urbandecay.com/vice-ltd-palette-by-urban-decay/604214922730.html

Sooooo, it's already up & sold out.
huh2.gif
I doubt it's sold out. Usually when they add new products but haven't added the inventory, it comes up like that. UD is one to market their items, we would've seen something on their FB, IG or emails if it had been released on their website.

AnastasiaRuth

I doubt it's sold out. Usually when they add new products but haven't added the inventory, it comes up like that. UD is one to market their items, we would've seen something on their FB, IG or emails if it had been released on their website.
Oh ok, then they can easily put "get notified once it arrives." ... and thats what they should do.

laurennnxox

Phew! I was so ready to get really mad and rant about how poorly they promoted / "released" this product. I've lost 90% interest, so I might not even bother to pick it up... Even though I don't have most of these colors (I'm selective with palettes).

AnastasiaRuth

I agree! Maybe they didn't even mean for it to be found lol. Makeup companies need better IT guys.
They can easily hire me!! Lol,
type.gif

But yeah, I almost lost it when I saw it was sold out. I sent a chat message and the rep didn't know we could access it.

Quote: Originally Posted by samanthadee1688

I about lost it when I saw that it was up and then said sold out!!!
Yeah, same here...That's why it shouldn't even say that!

samanthadee1688

They can easily hire me!! Lol, :type: But yeah, I almost lost it when I saw it was sold out. I sent a chat message and the rep didn't know we could access it.  Yeah, same here...That's why it shouldn't even say that! 
It now says coming soon instead of sold out. I wish they would give us a date to when its coming. I'm going to be livid if I get off work one of these nights to check the site and see it actually sold out! I sent an email to UD customer service asking when they would be releasing the palette and the response is the same as it has been all along; 'during the holiday season' also asked if it would be at sephora again as well and the rep said they didn't know

AnastasiaRuth

It now says coming soon instead of sold out. I wish they would give us a date to when its coming. I'm going to be livid if I get off work one of these nights to check the site and see it actually sold out! I sent an email to UD customer service asking when they would be releasing the palette and the response is the same as it has been all along; 'during the holiday season' also asked if it would be at sephora again as well and the rep said they didn't know
Yeah, I just went to the website before I came here. I hope you get one! Well, we'll just continue to stalk the site, or wait for the email.
But it would be soo much easier if we had a date. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Black Friday/Cyber Monday special.
Like you all said before.

Candycoatedclos

Yeah the Vice LTD palette is now gone from the UD site (I have that link saved and refreshed everyday lol) hopefully it'l stock soon. Will post updates once it does (on here and the social media pages)

Jodylicious

Ladies, we finally have a date
cheerleader.gif
Mark your calendars for Dec 4th and have your credit cards ready at 1:00AM PST to get this beauty!!!

AnastasiaRuth

rasta.gif

But I have to admit, I sent a very annoyed email last week about why there wasn't a date and if they wanted us to stalk the website everyday..
Lol, maybe they listened.
amuse.gif

laurennnxox

Really??? What a terrible release date. That's 4am on a wednesday night for us east-coasters. Guess I wont be picking up this palette. Oh well.

Latest posts