Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive Vice Palette

AnastasiaRuth

Really??? What a terrible release date. That's 4am on a wednesday night for us east-coasters. Guess I wont be picking up this palette. Oh well.
Oh shoot, yeah I was looking at the time like
huh2.gif
. and didn't look it up at that time. Agh, that's stupid...

Jackie Kaiser

Can someone post a picture of the back of their palette? I got mine on Ebay and I want to make sure it is real. The color last sin is slightly different from the Vice 3. Thank you ladies.

Jodylicious

The timing could be better... but if they do intend to release it at that time, i'm glad they let us know, otherwise i'll just be stalking their site at all the wrong times and end up missing it :|

khendry81

Lots of ppl are selling them reasonable. I have one I paid $20 over retail for and I'm ok with that so I can sleep

I have to admit I wanted the LTD UD Vice palette but after observing what colors are in the palette, I decided to pass on it. I have the UD Anniversary palette, Vice 1, Vice 2, Vice 3 and all 3 Naked palettes and I feel like I can definitely find some similar colors in the palettes that I already have that are already in the LTD Vice palette. Also, for some reason I just wasn't to impressed with Urban Decay's holiday release. Don't get me wrong ...I.Iove me some UD, but I just couldn't get excited about their On The Run Palette and their other holiday items. I think it's time they do a more purple oriented eyeshadow palette....I would be so excited for that.

Jill1228

2 more minutes. Husband is snoring. He'd think I was nuts if he knew I was stalking this palette

theprettycrush

Go to your cart and at the bottom you can see recently viewed items and can quick add it to the cart. I just checked out!

theprettycrush

I had to try both of the recently viewed images to get one to work - one was greyed out and one was purple and let me add to cart. Maybe try again. I got my email confirmation and I can see it in my orders history.

Heidi K

I used the quick shop and it worked. I got an order confirmation. UD.com is the.worst website ever

SimplyLexsi

i don't have an email confirmation, my paypal shows pending from UB. idk if i should place another order or not

Latest posts