Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive Vice Palette

samanthadee1688

I ordered mine even though I'm feeling some type of way. I've been longing for it to come back since I missed it at Sephora.

Addict4MAC

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was able to order the palette.
bouquet.gif

dorkette

stroll all the way to the bottom.. click quick shop and add it to your chart from there @samanthadee1688  
Girl, you are an angel sent from the makeup gods!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, a million times thank you so much for sharing this info. I was so disappointed when I woke up and saw they were OOS but thanks to you I was able to order it....just got my confirmation email. I'm so grateful to you!!!!

kirari

Just got my confirmation email, so they are still available. I was able to order this straight up from the website, so any issues have been dealt with it, it seems. I suspected that they would have been sold out by now. I wonder how limited this run really is?

Soo glad I said screw it and didn't wake up at 3 this morning. I would have been mad to find website issues if I had gotten up that early.

IAmakeupaddict

Well I tried to order this for half an hour but UD wouldn't let me get through the secure checkout, it kept booting me out and I couldn't get paypal to show the card I wanted to use on payment options (it's a prepaid that I received as a gift) and now it's out of stock so I guess it's not meant to be. However I do have all the palettes that a lot of these shades were in originally so not a huge loss. If it hits sephora again I will try it there.

Dalshandra

Weird it says in stock but when I try to add to bag it says "This item is not available" I guess it wasn't meant to be.

NotteRequiem

Looks like they took it down from the website. I tried going to an html linked earlier in this thread and got a 404 error.

So much hype over things like this really ruin the fun over collecting makeup...

Latest posts