Thanks for the $900, Hello Kitty here I come.

boudoirblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
How about this question: If you could spend the $900 on mac at the counter what would you buy?

Lipstick: Up The Amp
Lipstick: B-Babe
Hello Kitty Lipstick: Fashion Mews
Powder Blush: Mocha
Powder Blush: Sweet As Cocoa
Powder Blush: Pink Swoon
Fluidline: Silverstroke
Fluidline: Macroviolet
Powerpoint Eye Pencil: Industry
Paints: Stilife
Paint Pot: Bare Study
Paint Pot: Fresco Rose
Eye Shadow: Après-ski
Eye Shadow: Sumptuous Olive
Eye Shadow: Deep Shade
Eye Shadow: Sketch
Eye Shadow Wintersky
Eye Shadow: Espresso
Eye Shadow: Carbon
224 Tapered Blending Brush
195 Concealer Brush
109 Small Contour
188 Small Duo Fibre Brush
217 Blending Brush

$913.00 Subtotal

OMG that was fun! Did it all on the MAC site.
It kept telling me; "Important Message
There is a maximum of $500 per order. Please remove some items from your basket
."

Now if only I could submit that order
shockt.gif

shooz

I spent mine last week in Saba (before I've even received it LOL) - bought 2 trench coats and a belt and parted with just over $800. Whoops - I only went in there to buy a belt!

miss_bailey

Actually I just found out im elligible for Austudy as its not actually tested on what your parents earn. So does anyone know, if i lodge my claim now will I still get the $950?

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Actually I just found out im elligible for Austudy as its not actually tested on what your parents earn. So does anyone know, if i lodge my claim now will I still get the $950?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
i think you might

No you wont be, sorry
ssad.gif
To be eligible for the $950 education bonus you had to have been eligible for austudy as at 3rd February 2009. Any applications made after that date are not included in eligibility criteria.

miss_bailey

I wouldnt have been eligible anyway because it is means tested on your parents if you earned less than $12,000, and your parents have to have a combined income of less than $100,000.

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
for the tax paying part its going alphabetically apparently, n's were yesterday i think

Funny that, my surname starts with an A?

billy_cakes

okay that smashed my theory... i was basing it on my friends and how they have gotten theres and the fact my entire partners family got theres yesterday :S i have a feeling i will be the very last person to get paid
ssad.gif

darkorchid

Damn so which postcode did it start with then? My friend at the ATO doesn't even know how it's going out hahaha

Paramnesia

lol well I'm assuming it goes in ascending numerical order eg 2000's then 3000's etc. But that's what a friend told me.

Brie

Yeah My last name starts with a W and my bf's starts with an O and we both live in the same residence (same postcode4220) and his went in a few days after mine