The Hills with no Lauren Conrad

BeccalovesMAC

I don't know if I will watch this show now that shes gone. I fucken hate Heidi and Spencer. They remind me of stage moms trying to pimp out their kid. They are so dumb. I always thought that the show is scripted but with Lauren and Whitney gone it seems like there no more real people left. Everyone else left are like the sloppy seconds. I wonder what they will come up with now?

tigerkutiie

i feel that without Lauren Conrad in The Hills it's not really the same "Hills". Even though Heidi and Spencer are in it, and i really dislike them, and MTV is bring back Kristin Cavallari, it's not the same. It feels like Kristin is picking up the pieces that Lauren left behind,so Lauren can move onto bigger and better things.
Still, we'll see. I'm probably just going to watch the first episode then i'll decide whether it's worth watching, in my opinion.

MrsRjizzle

Word! Cant stand Kristen! Wasnt it funny the intro show was called, The bitch is back?" and I cant believe Kristen tried to hook up with Brody... Cant she leave Laurens boys alone...

I love Lauren. Shes once of the view on reality TV that kept their self respect!

I seriously doubt I will watch this season...

tigerkutiie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
^ I agree. I hope Audrina kicks Kristen Cavallaris ass.

same here. especially after that commercial where Kristen dissed Audrina about her relationship with Justin Bobby (haha that name makes me laugh xD) about how they were never in love or something.

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Word! Cant stand Kristen! Wasnt it funny the intro show was called, The bitch is back?" and I cant believe Kristen tried to hook up with Brody... Cant she leave Laurens boys alone...

I love Lauren. Shes once of the view on reality TV that kept their self respect!

I seriously doubt I will watch this season...

lol kristen went out with Brody first.

The first season of the hills was good but now its so annoying how these grown women are acting ( the scripts are so bad) Omg i saw Justin Bobby at the club and he totally didn't say hi to me, omg really. Ten minutes later Justin bobby why didn't u say hi to me like omg... Theres one episode for ya and these people get paid like $70, 000 an episode.

ginger9

^ I can't believe how much they get paid for these episodes! The more I think about it the more I think it's all staged! Have you ever noticed how perfect their hair and makeup is? Especially Heidi, even going to the gym or grabbing a "coffee" she's got the whole full-on makeup and blown out hair going on.

I think I'm over it but they'll probably still hook me at the end of the season when mtv plays a marathon on some random weekend
lol.gif

xsnowwhite

i think this whole show should be canned. i couldn't stand lauren conrad so its better now but seriously the whole thing is soo fake!

luhly4

i honestly have no problem with kristin, actually i tend to like her more than lauren. i will be watching this season, unlike the last couple seasons of the hills.

BeccalovesMAC

omg that freaken show looks dumb now. Kristen is so uninteresting. If I wanted to see a whore in action, I would call my friend Vanessa and ask her to hang out. JK It is major scripted. I cant wait to see Jayde(Brodys GF) kick Kristens ass. Blah

Boasorte

i cant beleive how much these people get paid either, ehh I never did like the hills, but I did see that special "episode" looked more like a intro to this Kristen person, and honestly, that girl has more character than anyone else I've seen on that show. Lauren and Audrina never change facial expressions, Heidi is a hot mess, Spencer is funny as hell, but annoying, Brody is sexylicious
smiles.gif

But K.C seems like she would be a good addition, someone who is "real" or at least as real as u can get on a fake show like the Hills

* I like the City better*

RedRibbon

LC was believeable in a way as a person because she was "nice" and she went through problems and got mad like normal people do but it seems that they've just brought Kristen in to cause drama and that's all she does. She isn't as believable as LC was.

BEA2LS

i used to always like kirsten better on laguna and remember when the hills first came out i wondered why they picked lauren..
i will watch it but i never believed it was real anyway.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
was laguna beach just like the Hills?

it was similar, i think i liked it better and wish they would rerun it!! it had Lauren, Lo, Kristen and a bunch of other people when they were in high school. I used to watch it all the time and never liked Lo (still don't!) and never really liked Lauren.

though kirsten really went out with brody first, alledgy she introduced hedi and spencer (through brody) but who knows, it's all fake anyway.

CellyCell

I don't like Lo either! Lol.
I think she's soooo pretentious and fake acting like goody-two-shoes when I remember back in Laguna days she acted like a Heidi... annoying and airheaded. Her acting proper cracks me up.

I prefer a show with Kristen then with Lauren because Lauren is more real in a sense that real life isn't always so dramatic as everyone else in the cast made it seem - but that just created a boring ass show. As a scripted show (lol @ reality tv) Kristen brings more entertainment.

But I never died if I missed an episode of this show - over the years I only caught it through marathons.

I wish they just brought in the "celebrity" part of their life into the show - it would be more "real".

..kels*

i'm happy kristin's back. i haven't watched the past few seasons, so i'm looking forward to a new take on the show.
smiles.gif

Ggxox

I'm sad Lauren left too! I mean, yes, to me it's not the Hills. I loved the friendship between her and Whitney. Like you guys have said they seemed 'real'.

xoxo

Latest posts