Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Haven

The lip balms are pigmented. I wore neotropic today and loved it. I thought that balm = sheer with minimal pigment. Not these!

I also wore sun worship, RG and PL. Very happy with it all!

Icecaramellatte

I got SW and yeah, I guess you could call it melted if what you mean is it's shifted to one side and sort of up around the top edges on the side it shifted to. That's the way all of my TF cream shadows have arrived though.
Wow! None of the other ones I have from past collections included the duos look like this. It just doesn't look full to me. Thanks for letting me know. I have to think about whether I can live with this.
The lip balms are pigmented. I wore neotropic today and loved it. I thought that balm = sheer with minimal pigment. Not these!

I also wore sun worship, RG and PL. Very happy with it all!

Ooh I wonder if I can do a second Beautylish order now. I ordered Afterglow and the retractable blush. I am curious about the bronzer.

awickedshape

Reflects Gilt
Swatched the rose gold shade because there was a flake that broke off in the packaging or else I wasn't touching it yet lol
Of course a little went a long way

PhotoGrid_1488639593337.jpg

elegant-one

Yes! I love both! When I first ordered, I was basing my choices off of the swatches on Really ree and these seemed to be the most pigmented which is what I wanted. Neotropic is definitely the most pigmented of the lot. It's quite bright actually and pulls more orange/coral on me. It's definitely hot. Cruising is not as bright, but has a warmth to it- it's a beautiful strawberry pink. Recently I saw a post on Instagram with l'Odissea, which looks really peachy and glorious. I ordered that one earlier today so I will have to report back. I can't speak to wear time but the formula seems lovely in terms of coverage and feel. Definitely Tf quality! And they are super cute!

Edit: What do you know! I can edit my posts on my laptop-just not on my phone

yeah, the phones & laptops don't like this site very well ;) Well, I may be in for the pink shade :) They sound wonderful.

Winthrop44

Neotropic was too orange on me but L'Odissea is love and I have ordered some others. @lipstickaddict I love your description of Cruising. Really looking forward to that one now. PL is so beautiful. Did anyone else notice the balms do not have the usual vanilla scent?

Last edited:

Winthrop44

Wow! None of the other ones I have from past collections included the duos look like this. It just doesn't look full to me. Thanks for letting me know. I have to think about whether I can live with this.

My SW looks less than full too. In the past I have received some that look normally filled, some that don't look full, and some that were literally overflowing.

Latest posts