Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

iLoveBees

Hey everyone! Haven't posted in eons but wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the Spring website, shopspring dot com, is now 24% on Ebates. 24%!!!! Im sure some of you must have used the spring app, they sell Tom Ford (through Bloomingdale's), Charlotte T, and other high end makeup...and other stuff too. I've used them before and their service is good. Anyway, I just ordered Gratuitous and a few other things from them that never go on sale because I've never seen such a high cash back before.

boschicka

Testing to see if I can post a pic. Disclosure on the left and Gratuitous on the right. (and my finger on the far right :p)
Resized_20170305_175657.jpeg

boschicka

Both are so pretty! Thanks!!!

How did you get your pic to upload??? I still can't :(

I take the pic with my phone and then send it to my email. I think somewhere in that process the photo automatically gets resized. I believe ladies from the Nail Polish thread have said the only way they can post pics is to resize them & it's an annoying extra process.

elegant-one

HAHAHA - DON'T drink & Upload!!!!!!!! I got it to work & put them in the wrong thread! If someone can move them to the Nars Pop Goes the Easel thread, that would be great.

Nars Misconduct

Hubs is a tech genius!!!!!!!!!!!! And so is Bosch!!! When you said it was resizing, hubs had me resize my photos & then up load. The icon/button USED to do that before now. Problem solved! They need to be 800 x 600 - around there, but that is what these are now. WHAT A FREAKIN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's in the Nars thread now :)

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

I keep on searching every day for a review--even a real-life pic! of the new ultimate TF bronzers, but so far my efforts are fruitless! I thought someone would have something up by now---even just a photo on instagram. It's a bit bizarre. Has anyone seen anything?

boschicka

I keep on searching every day for a review--even a real-life pic! of the new ultimate TF bronzers, but so far my efforts are fruitless! I thought someone would have something up by now---even just a photo on instagram. It's a bit bizarre. Has anyone seen anything?

No, haven't seen anything. It seems makeup companies have stopped sending out products and info early. Now things drop with zero notice or just a couple days. It's driving me bonkers.