Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

MaryJane

ugh no sun di gioia is not even close. only first couple of minutes it has that summery vibe and then turns into something very ugly

Maybe it smells 'very ugly' on some people as perfume can smell different depending on body chemistry. Luckily, I was able to sample the Sun di Gioia and wear if for several days before buying. I got the summery vibe all the way through the dry down.

Monsy

Maybe it smells 'very ugly' on some people as perfume can smell different depending on body chemistry. Luckily, I was able to sample the Sun di Gioia and wear if for several days before buying. I got the summery vibe all the way through the dry down.

well that was my honest opinion sorry

i was very excited about it and i ran into the store and grab the last bottle that's how much i wanted to have it. tried it on my skin. i know and love armani fragrances. i even worked for them. but Sun and Air are pathetic try I do not know how else to describe them. Idea behind them was great - execution awful. armani got rid of all his AMAZING classic high quality scents and the path he is going... i simply do not understand, every year new releases are worse and worse

elegant-one

Wow, really? Meaning never or they're just at zero right now?

Never.

Also...I did a google search about Nordstrom & ebates & I found this incredible FBI article! 2 brothers scammed Nordies out of I think 1.4 million dollars from their website. The had some computer program that ordered items & then they said they never got the packages but got all that money thru rebates! Crazy!!!

Here is the link:
FBI — Brothers Who Defrauded Nordstrom with Online Reward Scheme Plead Guilty to Wire Fraud

boschicka

Never.

Also...I did a google search about Nordstrom & ebates & I found this incredible FBI article! 2 brothers scammed Nordies out of I think 1.4 million dollars from their website. The had some computer program that ordered items & then they said they never got the packages but got all that money thru rebates! Crazy!!!

Here is the link:
FBI — Brothers Who Defrauded Nordstrom with Online Reward Scheme Plead Guilty to Wire Fraud

What the heck!?! I have to fight for my cash back and they're running a million dollar scam! They ruined it for everyone! :p

Winthrop44

Wow, that's awful. I did live chat with them earlier tonight and they made some excuse about being a full price retailer and their brands trust them to sell their items at full price. Whatever that means. Also they feel they have better ways to connect with their customers. Maybe it's to discourage online ordering to get more traffic back into the stores? I just hope other stores don't do the same now.

Last edited:

DMcG9

Yep, today was the day it was no longer available.
That's so shitty. Nordstrom just started opening stores in Canada in the past few months and being in the Ebates reward program is/was a nice draw to shopping online with them. Their competition, Hudson's Bay currently participates in Ebates... :scram:

GreenEyedAllie

That's so shitty. Nordstrom just started opening stores in Canada in the past few months and being in the Ebates reward program is/was a nice draw to shopping online with them. Their competition, Hudson's Bay currently participates in Ebates... :scram:

Honestly, with what I've been reading about department stores, I expect more and more to pull out of ebates and other similar programs.

DMcG9

Honestly, with what I've been reading about department stores, I expect more and more to pull out of ebates and other similar programs.

That is sad. I only say that because I have spent a lot of money at The Bay when they have killer sales, which leads to some nice Ebates returns...

Winthrop44

I again asked why and got the exact same response:

"We made the decision to cease our affiliate program as we are a full-price retailer, and the brands we carry trust us to sell their products at full price. To uphold our relationships with the brands and vendors we carry, we have to limit the amount of site we work with that discount items."

lipstickaddict

Is there a Nordstrom Canada online? I mean, you can shop at Nordstrom USA online and they will ship to Canada, but there is expensive shipping/ duties ect. It would be fabulous if we had a Nordstrom.ca

Latest posts