Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

I'm super curious about Wicked Ways! It looked beautiful in one lip swatch a Nordies SA posted of 4 shades. (I think that was it? Been Instagram searching like crazy for swatches lol). One thing for sure is that the colour representations are totally inaccurate. Saw some pics on Sephora, which has them all up, and Foxfire does NOT look like that LOL.

Can't wait to see your swatches of Wicked Ways! And yep, Devore is lovely, it's similar to Nubile but with better wear time and cooler. Nubile is a favourite of mine.

It might take a week or so. Can't wait! Will swatch asap.
Curious to see how it will be.
Two different skin tones:
Instagram
Instagram
I'm hoping it's not close to Ben, which I love but already own

Out of the new mattes I like WW, Night Porter and Fetishist best, and from the cream lipsticks I like Devoré, Discretion, LoveCrime, Magnetic Attraction and Stimulant.
I've been looking at the pics on Beautylish to help decide lol.

Can't wait to hear what you think when the rest arrive!

elegant-one

Just got three of the new shade extensions - Nordstrom has been wacky, I'm getting them non sequentially lol. Anyway, I have swatches of Devoré, Discretion and Foxfire. So far I've got Foxfire up on Instagram but I'm too tired to do them all now,

I have another few lots coming, don't know what happened with the girls

You look so beautiful in every shade!!! :heart: Thanks so much for the swatches.

jasp0810

Aww thank you!! That's really sweet of you to say <3 I sorta think I lucked out with this particular bunch of shades. I'm really regretting Pretty Persuasive after seeing Christine's swatch on Temptalia - beautiful colour, but not at all me haha. Heavenly Creature is one that I'm just so curious to see in person. I find Blush Nude a tad too pale and they look very similar. I'm trying to be optimistic though! (In other news, I still haven't learned my lesson not to blind buy makeup...:bonk:) Lol!

Winthrop44

Aww thank you!! That's really sweet of you to say <3 I sorta think I lucked out with this particular bunch of shades. I'm really regretting Pretty Persuasive after seeing Christine's swatch on Temptalia - beautiful colour, but not at all me haha. Heavenly Creature is one that I'm just so curious to see in person. I find Blush Nude a tad too pale and they look very similar. I'm trying to be optimistic though! (In other news, I still haven't learned my lesson not to blind buy makeup...:bonk:) Lol!

Yes....that set is definitely "you"! Gorgeous. Thank you for all the swatches and pictures. So helpful!

The little color block swatch on Nordstrom of Heavenly Creature is anything but helpful! The lipstick looks nothing like what you'd expect from that.

Last edited: