Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

I've been trying to find her review on these & Baby Doll lipstick. I did a google search & did a search on her site & there's no results??? Have you see it? I may need a link. Why is google not pulling it up?

She just teased it on IG so far, not on her site yet.

awickedshape

I've been trying to find her review on these & Baby Doll lipstick. I did a google search & did a search on her site & there's no results??? Have you see it? I may need a link. Why is google not pulling it up?

She said coming soon. Sabrina got some nude shades as well

elegant-one

She just teased it on IG so far, not on her site yet.

Ok, thanks. I remember her saying she was going to review it. I am going to get to see them all tomorrow :) As far as Orchid Soleil hl & ls, a SA at saks just told me they will only be available at NM, TF & just the lipstick at Sephora but who knows if she is right.

She said coming soon. Sabrina got some nude shades as well

Great! Thanks

Winthrop44

Ok, thanks. I remember her saying she was going to review it. I am going to get to see them all tomorrow :) As far as Orchid Soleil hl & ls, a SA at saks just told me they will only be available at NM, TF & just the lipstick at Sephora but who knows if she is right.

Have fun! Turns out I can't use the new formula because of my soy allergy, but look at the mattes for me!

awickedshape

Great! Thanks

Ooh, can't wait to hear your thoughts. Ordered Wicked Ways and Love Crime. Discretion may be next lol how ironic

Winthrop44

Oh no! You got it. Any one in particular? :heart:

Oh, we have to go buy wine in case the vineyards are completely destroyed & turned into ashes ;)

What's happening in CA is so awful. Hard to imagine losing a whole winery as an owner, but losing your home as so many have would be even worse. So scary and sad.

As far as the mattes I'm wondering if Universal Appeal is really as brown as it's looked in swatches so far, and will be interested to hear what you think of Age of Consent, Perfect Kiss and Best Revenge.