Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Shars

I saw the Ebony one - it's so beautiful! Do you love it on?

I don't own it yet but I've swatched it a million times and love it. It's really seamless and melts into the skin. I want that one and the four seasons Ebony one with the one red/coral quarter.

elegant-one

I don't own it yet but I've swatched it a million times and love it. It's really seamless and melts into the skin. I want that one and the four seasons Ebony one with the one red/coral quarter.

Yes, the 4 seasons Ebony with the 4 quarters is gorgeous!!! I'm going to get the nude one in this. I heard they are so lovely on.

Icecaramellatte

Do you think the new bronzer is dark enough for us browner folk? I've been eyeing it but thinking I should just stick to Guerlain's Ebony one.

Probably not. It was darker than pics portrayed but I think I may own darker than this one myself. I've yet to try one of the regular Guerlain bronzers. I keep going for the summer limited edition one.

Ernie

Hi ladies,
Been mia, but of course have been checking things out. Hope you all are well.

Bought the triple blush/bronzer and RAM l/s. Took pictures of the lippies.
But, I can't post pictures, don't know why, anyone else having issues?

GreenEyedAllie

Hi ladies,

But, I can't post pictures, don't know why, anyone else having issues?[/QUOTE

ERNIE!!!! Missed you! :D

I'm not sure about the pic issue...maybe check in on the 'Issues' thread?

What do you think of your palette? I'm enjoying it more than I thought from initial swatches I saw.

Ernie

Hi ladies,

But, I can't post pictures, don't know why, anyone else having issues?[/QUOTE

ERNIE!!!! Missed you! :D

I'm not sure about the pic issue...maybe check in on the 'Issues' thread?

What do you think of your palette? I'm enjoying it more than I thought from initial swatches I saw.

Hi Allie,
i had the same reaction to the palette, I wasn't sure but bought it anyway, and used it, swiping all 3 colors at once and it's pretty that way on my pale skin!

maeonsaturday

Is the best way to contact TF.com by phone? Any other methods? I know they do not answer emails.

I ordered 3 items and they only sent me 2 but charged for 3. They didn't send me Bicoastal but in their shipping email had indicated it as "sent".

Last edited:

Shars

Is the best way to contact TF.com by phone? Any other methods? I know they do not answer emails.

I ordered 3 items and they only sent me 2 but charged for 2. They didn't send me Bicoastal but in their shipping email had indicated it as "sent".

Bicoastal has been out of stock a lot of places due to delayed shipment and is on backorder for most retailers. Perhaps they have it on backorder for you especially since they didn't charge you for it. I'm not sure the best way to communicate with TF.com's CSAs, though, as I've never ordered from them directly.

Ernie

Left to right, Revolve around me, Le Mepris, Aphrodite, Temptation Waits, Purple Noon. Bottom swatch, Solar Affair
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The lip colors from right to left on my hand correspond to the picture above.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 89

Monsy

i would say stick with guerlain. not just because of the color but their texture is superior to anything on the market

maeonsaturday

Bicoastal has been out of stock a lot of places due to delayed shipment and is on backorder for most retailers. Perhaps they have it on backorder for you especially since they didn't charge you for it. I'm not sure the best way to communicate with TF.com's CSAs, though, as I've never ordered from them directly.

Sorry I meant they charged me for 3 items.

Winthrop44

I ordered 3 items and they only sent me 2 but charged for 3. They didn't send me Bicoastal but in their shipping email had indicated it as "sent".

Charging and not sending is par for the course for them for backorders, which is bad enough, but I would be extra concerned too since it says "sent". My best luck with them has actually been via repeated e-mails, so keep trying that way. Try thru the contact form on their web site, as well as by responding to your order and shipment e-mails.

I've also read they do what you've experienced when they send an item in a separate box and right now (surprisingly) it looks like they actually have Bicoastal in stock. It's possible it's still on its way to you?

Thanks for the wonderful pics Ernie!! So great to see you here. We miss you!

Last edited:

elegant-one

Hi ladies,

But, I can't post pictures, don't know why, anyone else having issues?

Hi Ernie!!! Miss you! Thanks for the great swatches! HUGS

SRenee12

Bicoastal is available at the Tom Ford boutique in Dallas!! If anybody is still waiting for back ordered ones. I was on a list to give me a call when they received. Picked it up yesterday & it's beautiful!!

Shars

i would say stick with guerlain. not just because of the color but their texture is superior to anything on the market

Ok thank you!

Left to right, Revolve around me, Le Mepris, Aphrodite, Temptation Waits, Purple Noon. Bottom swatch, Solar Affair
View attachment 53321
View attachment 53323
View attachment 53326
The lip colors from right to left on my hand correspond to the picture above.
View attachment 53325
View attachment 53324

Thanks for posting and welcome back! I didn't think the moisture ones would be that pigmented. I may pick up one of those to see how I like them.

Bicoastal is available at the Tom Ford boutique in Dallas!! If anybody is still waiting for back ordered ones. I was on a list to give me a call when they received. Picked it up yesterday & it's beautiful!!

Wooo! Nice. Would you mind posting swatches of it if/when you get a chance? We have similar colouring and I'd love to see how it looks swatched on our colouring!

maeonsaturday

Charging and not sending is par for the course for them for backorders, which is bad enough, but I would be extra concerned too since it says "sent". My best luck with them has actually been via repeated e-mails, so keep trying that way. Try thru the contact form on their web site, as well as by responding to your order and shipment e-mails.

I've also read they do what you've experienced when they send an item in a separate box and right now (surprisingly) it looks like they actually have Bicoastal in stock. It's possible it's still on its way to you?

Thanks for the wonderful pics Ernie!! So great to see you here. We miss you!

I finally got through to them after waiting 20 mins! They are shipping it later but gave me no notice of that. The original shipping email said they were going to send all 3. Remind me NEVER to order from them again. It's stressful when the only way you can reach a retailer is via phone call only. Only Nordies and NM for me next time!

Latest posts