Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

MACGirl13

My CCO has Wicked and Love Lust.

I wonder if the now discontinued blushes will show up at CCOs.... I would grab all I find for sure since consensus is and has been for a long time that nothing was wrong with them in the first place!

Monsy

yes i am not liking it much there. but i see that frantic pic color is off so let's hope this one is too. will report back when it arrives

Haviggi

IMG_1920.jpg IMG_1918.jpg IMG_1915.jpg IMG_1916.jpg
IMG_1919.jpg
Just got my order from Selfridges !
First is 07 Gratuitous Second is 08 Disclosure then we have first set of swatches Gratuitous in the left and Disclosure on the right.in last pic I added Elegance JC on the right because I was so excited that I got it. Far left are both Gratuitous and Disclosure blended with the finger.
As far as consistency is concerned I found them very close to the touch with the ones in the Soleil palettes.Gratuitous ( Reminds me of NARS Sin blush ) has a light sheen whereas Disclosure is more matte.I felt these thinner to the touch in compare with the older formula and more dusty but with nice blend ability.Maybe I have to test the old newly reformulated colors too because I don't know if this is because of the shades or the reformulation . I'm eyeing inhibition too and I can't wait Monsy to share with us how it's like.
all in all I really liked both shades that I picked .Pigmented but wearable colors!

Last edited:

Latest posts