What Brow Powders Do you use?

ClaireAvril

Hi!

Wanted to ask the WOC what powders you use as a brow shader.
My brows match perfectly to MACs Spiked Brow pencil.. but I want to try a Powder or shadow.
I used to use Benefit's Brow Zing in the dark.. but I tried it again and it looks strange..

Does anyone use a specific MAC shadow?? or maybe something I can find @ Sephora...

Let me knoww

C

couturesista

NYC eyebrow kit in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Kit. When I'm in a rush I use MAC's Brow Gel and Stud eyebrow pencil.

ClaireAvril

oh yes i saw a youtube tutorial by jenissemakeup using anastasia and her brows are awesome.
I will try that.. off to sephora after work today.

Merci

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
oh yes i saw a youtube tutorial by jenissemakeup using anastasia and her brows are awesome.
I will try that.. off to sephora after work today.

Merci

Je vous en prie
thmbup.gif

BestRx

I use the Chanel Professional Brow Duo in Brun but have found that the dark side of the HIP Concentrated Duo in "Shady" also works.

MiCHiE

Bateau (discontinued) or Soft Charcoal/Maple Shader on inner brows only, Spiked on outer. I'm going to get Mystery, too.

yummy411

i use cork and swiss chocolate over girl boy brow set... if that's too light for you, i like the wet n wild brow kits.. 3 shades great for darker hair!

ClaireAvril

oh man.. i got the Anatasia today and just tried it... its too light and taupey.
Grrr the search continues. Going to go back to Sephora tomorrow and try the Lorac - i need an almost black. Thanks guys!!

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Espresso e/s works fine for me. It's just a bit "dull" looking on me if that makes sense...

I use Espresso on myself too. I agree that it looks ashy in the pan though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutledgekl
jane brownie points!this powder is the bomb yall
winks.gif

LOVE this color on my eyes! I'm gonna try it tomorrow for my brows! I've just always used Espresso cuz a MAC mua used it and it worked

most of the time i just rely on Wet n Wild pencils!

amber_j

I've tried MAC Espresso (but agree it can look a bit ashy) but my current fave is the Smashbox brow fix stuff in Brunette. I think it might even come in a darker colour than that. Sometimes the wax in the kit is enough by itself to darken my brows and give them some shape. And I think I'm right in thinking that Sephora in the US sells Smashbox?
th_dunno.gif

ETA: My brows are a mess though, so I feel like a bit of a fraud giving any advice on this topic!

VIC MAC

I use Benefits little box with a wax and a powder, it's really good. Also ModelCo has made a similar one, in a pink box, and that set also includes some shaping things....

Latest posts