What Brow Powders Do you use?

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell21
I use MACs brow shader in Ivory/Walnut or Anastasia brow powder duo in Ebony.

So you like this duo? I have been looking for reviews on this one (the Ebony shade specifically).

shy_makeup_girl

i just use mac's eyeshadow in Typoghraphic
smiles.gif
i have jet black eyebrows

bell21

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
So you like this duo? I have been looking for reviews on this one (the Ebony shade specifically).

I really like it, it came in the brow kit I purchased. Since I got it I only use the MAC brow shader if I'm in a hurry since I keep it in my purse and can do it on the way to work. I wouldn't buy some of the stuff that came in the kit again on their own, but I love the brow powder and the stencils. I use the lighter brown to fill in my brows, if I'm going out at night I add in a bit of the darker brown to define my brows more. Mainly I use the darker brown to shade in my brows when I'm using the stencils for shaping/plucking.

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell21
I really like it, it came in the brow kit I purchased. Since I got it I only use the MAC brow shader if I'm in a hurry since I keep it in my purse and can do it on the way to work. I wouldn't buy some of the stuff that came in the kit again on their own, but I love the brow powder and the stencils. I use the lighter brown to fill in my brows, if I'm going out at night I add in a bit of the darker brown to define my brows more. Mainly I use the darker brown to shade in my brows when I'm using the stencils for shaping/plucking.

Cool! I think I will try it out. My brows are jet black, but my hair is dark brown, so I think the duo will work well for me. Thanks
smiles.gif

jjjenko

I use brun or dark devotion from the holiday smokey eyes palette... but I think I want to try benefits brow zings

User38

Anastasia brow powders, LM brow gels, Clinique brow powders.... those are the best for me imo. I don't like to use ES for eyebrows because even if the ES is really pigmented, it doesn't contain the bit of wax which I need in a powdery/wax formulation for the powder to stick on my puny eyebrows
wacko.gif

wquty77

I use the La Femme shadow in Dark Brown. It's fantastic!! This product isn't MAC nor is it available at Sephora, however, it is very affordable.