What Brow Powders Do you use?

i use milani dark brown eyebrow pencil to draw the base of the eyebrow and fill in with Amazing Cosmetics brow powder in 04. I love it, used it for years.

User38

I use Anastasia duo in Medium Ash. It is dark but not too dark and has no red in it. This is when I did my hair in dark choc.

justjaimelyn

I use the Anastasia brow kit in brunette and I think it's perfect for my skintone. I'm light-skinned with dark hair but in the summer, the sun naturally lightens my hair so I'll probably have to find a lighter shade.

sassyvirgo

Stila brow duo in dark & Spiked eyebrow pencil my holy grails...
Ive used the stila brow duo for years its gorgeous comes in 3 different shades but dark works best for me.. the darker side for outlining along along with Mac spiked pencil for precision and then fill in with the taupe side for depth, finish off with a clear brow gel clean up with a concealer end result= GORGEOUS!!!

S.S.BlackOrchid

I use Bobbi Brown gel e/l in Espresso Ink and apply it with a 1/8 angle brush from an art store, using tiny strokes. It looks very natural. Btw, I have black hair, but black liner looks too harsh.

Hairnova

I am surprised no one mentioned NYX Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown. It's way cheaper than Spiked, lasts longer n works great. I also used embark powder for a while

sss215

I use MAC Showstopper and Handwritten. I have to check out Jane Brownie Points. Hearing good things about it.

dewinter

I use mystery, shadowylady or a mix of mystery and rich bitch brown from makeupstore and I use a pencil underneith.

I can post swatches on my blog, just let me know.

HeavenLeiBlu

so far, wet n wild brow kit in ash brown has given me my best brow. I've pushed Handwritten aside for this purpose until I lighten my hair again. For pencils, I adore absolute in black brown, but i havent been able to find them anymore so I use ruby kisses spiked.