so I have weird bald spots and fading semi-permanent tattoos... LOL
so i have to cover the redness of the fading tattys with concealer
and my best solution I have found to recreate my brows is:
1) MAC 212 brush for drawing 'hairs'
2) Cork e/s as a base + Espresso e/s lowlights for 'depth'

spectrolite

I just started using Embark e/s as a brow filler and I must say - I LOVE it
greengrin.gif
Before that I would use either the Mac Brow Shader in the darkest shade or just my Stud Eyebrow pencil. Sometimes I'd use Espresso as well but I didn't think it was the right shade.. Now I do the bottom outline with Stud and fill the rest of my brows in with Embark and it looks really good. Thanks to Scandalous Beauty for the tip!

crystrill

I use MAC Brow Shader. Not sure what color it is, the package doesn't say. It comes with a brown color and a beige color.

M.A.C. head.

MAC Espresso e/s
MAC Spiked Brow Liner
MAC Show Off Brow Gel

Most of the time I only use the e/s and the gel, but sometimes I fill with the liner if I'm going out and I don't want to worry about having to do a touch up.

My hair is dyed reflective burgundy/red now and I tried using MAC Sketch e/s for my brows and it's was SO pretty.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I just started using Embark e/s as a brow filler and I must say - I LOVE it
greengrin.gif
Before that I would use either the Mac Brow Shader in the darkest shade or just my Stud Eyebrow pencil. Sometimes I'd use Espresso as well but I didn't think it was the right shade.. Now I do the bottom outline with Stud and fill the rest of my brows in with Embark and it looks really good. Thanks to Scandalous Beauty for the tip!

See I amnot sure now..when I went for my HK makeover the MA used Espresso and it looked good but now I wonder should I take it back and get Embark
th_dunno.gif

twobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
Ditto.. This is a brow and crease standard for me!

Another vote for Brownie Points!

missfaithy

Currently, I too, am using MAC's Brow Shader in Ivoire/Walnut (dc'd).

I've had this brow powder for SO LONG -- it's lasted me through the "thick" & "thin" of my eyebrows -- which includes but is not limited to the OVER plucking of my eyebrows down to the accidental loss of my beloved tweezers.

However, since this product has been discontinued -- I've been on the fence on whether to try out Expresso or Embark (which seems to be a typical matte eyeshadow used on this thread - thanks btw!
yes.gif
).

I've also been recommended NYX Cosmetics' eyeshadow in Root Beer.

Ah, well I'll have to see what my options are when I run out.

andicandi3x12

Stud to outline shape and the dark brown from the spiced chocolate quad. I used to use brown down because an MA used it on me but it was too light. I need to get some brow wax.

Yushimi

This is going to sound weird, but I use MAC Concrete lolz...it works perfectly for me. I fell in love with it when my MA used it on me
smiles.gif

But I'll check out Embark and Espresso because those two e/s keep coming up
tong.gif

Thanks girls
greengrin.gif

zzoester

I used to use LORAC's Take a Brow powder duo in the darkest brown/nearly black combo, whatever that color of theirs is called....but now I use Spiked brown pencil and would die if MAC ever discontinued it.

Miss Redgal

i use mac charcoal brown its a bit light so on the ends i use the urban decay brow kit in brown

i also have the ardell eyebrow kit in mink brown but it has a reddish hue to it...it sticks great so i just go over it with the charcoal

esperanza0905

Clarins mono eyeshadow :) Shade : 09 Chestnut freeze
best shade for my face...
it doesn't contain glitter that's why is good