What Brow Powders Do you use?

Purplegloss9

You guys are probly gonna surprised..but I use Mac's Nehru e/s....its an almost black..grey black is ..i dunno cant describe it...but it works grrrreat for me!!!...and sooo controllable (color wise)...its a perfect...almost black for me....

Im thinking of trying out Spiked too.....im really happy with Nehru though...!
smiles.gif

NewlyMACd

You know what I use..I use the dark brown from my Smokey Eyes Palette. I think it's calling Smoking. It's a dark matte brown. I have thick eyebrows so I mainly use it to line the eyebrows. I don't fill in but a little on the outer edges and it's a perfect match for me. Black would look bad on me

nicoleh619

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutledgekl
jane brownie points!this powder is the bomb yall
winks.gif

I agree 100% with Jane Browny Points. Mine broke and I went through hell to find a new one. I also use Milani Rich Chocolate, Mac Spiked and Stud, and the Maybelline Define a Brow Pencil is dead on for Mac Brow Pencils. In fact I like them better and those will be a repurchase for me. The NYC Brunette Brow Powder/Wax duo isnt bad either (although I dont like wax in my brows but maybe thats just me).

MAHALO

MAC Embark e/s works fine for me. I've used MAYBELLINE Darkest Brown brow powder in the past. That worked fine too.

brownubian

I use Texture shadow for my brows...it looks auburnish over my brow wax and has a bit of a shimmer but it luckily doesn't show up on my brows.

I was surprised when the MAC MUA tried it on me, it matches really well because my hair is a light color.

makeba

brun is nice if you have very dark brows but i use dark wedge from the tempting quad and it works perfect for me

mtrimier

I use gentle heat from the warm eyes holiday palette or the brow shader in porcelaine/browning. I used to use charcoal brown and sometimes espresso, but found more ash/taupe shades to be more subtle on me (even when my hair was black).
th_dunno.gif

I don't have anything that's almost black, just full on black matte shadows. sorry.

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutledgekl
jane brownie points!this powder is the bomb yall
winks.gif

Ditto.. This is a brow and crease standard for me!

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymone25
A nice cheapy that works wonders.. Ardell Brow Powder it's like $3 at drugstores

Glad you put this...I wanted to cause it is what I use but I figured it was too cheap to go on the list...but I love it since my brows are so dark...

milamonster

I used to use benefit as well. i liked it but it was too heavy for me and i have a heavy hand (whcih i tried to work on) And for me i never got the hang of using it using it. At least in my case, so over time I have cahnged what i use. so now...I use a combination. I like to use MAC Spiked pencil (i also will use wet n wiild dark brown pencil or basically ANYTHIGN that s dark brown) to “draw” in the shape around. And then I like to fill in with a powder. And then clean up with a concealer.
the powders i use are actually my eyeshadows. la femme brown and lancome couture. you might be able to find lancome there at sephora or basically any dark brwon.
the brush i use is mark by avon's eyeliner brush because it's so small
An example of what im saying is here

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/popcorn-128366/

MissResha

i hate my brows sometimes. like, i appreciate them, but they get on my nerves.

number 1, they're JET BLACK. like, black black.

number 2, they're SHINY as hell.

sigh, if i use a powder/pencil/whatever, it looks retarded. i only use a pencil for the tail part because filling them in just makes me look like a man. and they're full for the most part. everytime i go get my brows done, the asian lady who's been doing them for the past 5years ALWAYS says, without fail "yuh eyebwow so theek". i love her accent lol. but she's right. they're thick as hell, black and shiny.
ssad.gif

gigiopolis

I used to use a dark brown shadow from the Holiday 2008 smokey eye palette, but since getting my hair coloured, I use a Bahama Mama matte bronzer from theBalm. Funky, I know. =p

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i hate my brows sometimes. like, i appreciate them, but they get on my nerves.

number 1, they're JET BLACK. like, black black.

number 2, they're SHINY as hell.

sigh, if i use a powder/pencil/whatever, it looks retarded. i only use a pencil for the tail part because filling them in just makes me look like a man. and they're full for the most part. everytime i go get my brows done, the asian lady who's been doing them for the past 5years ALWAYS says, without fail "yuh eyebwow so theek". i love her accent lol. but she's right. they're thick as hell, black and shiny.
ssad.gif

lol Miss,you made me giggle I also look sort of countess Dracula ,when using eyebrow pencil
th_LMAO.gif
GAWD!!!Anyway had a makeover at Benefit counter,and although my eyebrows and my hair are quite dark (dark choc brown) she used on me Browzings in light 01...I simply loveeeeee it !
thmbup.gif