What products would you like to see MAC make?

blueyedlady87

*(If this should go somewhere else, I'm sorry!)

I was just thinking about what kinds of products i would invent if I worked at MAC. So here's list i came up with:

*Lip Plumpers (these are so hot right now, my must-have)
*Thick hand Cream (I put lotion on my hands constantly)
*An eye base similiar to Mary K Eyesicles Cream-to-powder (think a cross between paint and CCBs in a tube)
*A Lip Stain
*Fluidline in a pen-type form (for easier application)
*Individual lashes
*Eyebrow pencil (I don't care for the sticks)

So I'm curious, what would you guys invent??

smiles.gif

wavey.gif

blueyedlady87

I just thought of another one! How about eyeshadows that are bigger than usual, and have a swirled color mix? Like mini MSFs for your eyes in coordinated colors. How adorable would that be!

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
I just thought of another one! How about eyeshadows that are bigger than usual, and have a swirled color mix? Like mini MSFs for your eyes in coordinated colors. How adorable would that be!

Wow, Barbiedoll you have great ideas! I especially like the eyeshadow idea.

anuy

def. lip plumpers! i was just thinking about that the other day! i guess great minds think alike! hehe. also an eyebrow wax formula to fill in brows.

lara

Def a lip/cheek stain. It's the glaring non-fad omission from their line.
A wet-look mascara. These are really hard to find at the best of times.
Liquid metallics in big enough containers to mix into body foundation (like the NARS gold liquid, but in pro-sized quantities).
Individual lashes in bulk packs.

Aaaaaaand everything else I'd like from MAC is more work orientated, not really things consumers would be interested in.

glitch

definitely lip/cheek stain as well! I read somewhere they are going to eventually come out with cheek stains(like the tarte ones), so I'm very excited for that.

LatinaRose

You guys have such great ideas! MAC should seriously pay someone to search this forum as part of thier consumer research!

I really like the idea of the msf-type eyeshadows. I'd like to see a glittery paint, something like shimmerene glitter cream in paint form. Special edition jewelry pieces would be really cute, like the Dior gourmette bracelet or the dice lipgloss. I bet those would be hot sellers, too, since everyone would love a MAC necklace.

I would love a make your own palette - similar to the ones they have now, but able to hold lipgloss and maybe a bronzer. Mine would have underage lipglass, carbon e/s (to use as eyeliner), and matte bronze, my going out essentials. A cake eyeliner for this would be awesome.

And I would most of all love to see a book, something similar to those by Kevyn Aucoin, filled with tips and different ways to use their makeup to create different looks.

lara

A book of face charts! If MAC has a significant anniversary coming up, that would be a lovely way to mark it, with a book of their most popular and innovative faces.

Pale Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
A book of face charts! If MAC has a significant anniversary coming up, that would be a lovely way to mark it, with a book of their most popular and innovative faces.

Aww.. I love this idea!
eyelove.gif

lovemichelle

I think a smokey eye quad would be cool. I also like the idea of the lip stain. I wish the eyeshadow pots were bigger also because I go thru them like crazy and can't afford to keep buying them.

mango88

i like glittery things so wouldnt mind some glittery shadesticks.

Lip conditioners in stick versions

enka

Lip stains would be great, but please please not with this f***ing click system Stila has.

Trax

MAC has made lip stains and they've had mineralized eye shadows. I personally didn't like the stains, I had 2 and sold them, and I heard the mineralized eye shadows aren't that great either.

user2

Hand cream!!
And wipes that mosturize your face...
Something like the Cremestick Liners but for the eyes...
6 pan, 9 pan, 12 pan palettes with a clear lid or mirror and space to store a brush!
Blush and e/s palettes with mirror!
Lipglass with a build in brsuh to twist out the gloss onto the brush....I hope you know what I mean!
smiles.gif

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

yes!!! and I'm just curious, but I'd love to know what you meant by things that were work orientated, but that customers would be interested in. What types of things?

---
and I love the idea of lip & cheek stains too. I want to see them extend their lustreglasses and blushcremes too. (lustreglasses that are NOT shimmery and blushcremes - not pearlized ones - in more colours!)

. . .& I'm still waiting (patiently) for a pink fluidline. [primarily so I can do hot pink mascara]

Latest posts