What products would you like to see MAC make?

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
yes!!! and I'm just curious, but I'd love to know what you meant by things that were work orientated, but that customers would be interested in. What types of things?

I need/want things like make-up remover in one litre pump bottles, bronzing stains in biiiiiiiig bottles, a body-sized foundation brush, foundation creams in pallettes, etc etc etc. Stuff that's more orientated towards industry, not home consumers. It's been a while since MAC gave attention to their professional clients, so I'm buying more NARS products at the moment for that same reason - they stock the specific products I need in my working kit.

I still want some liquid metallics, though!

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I need/want things like make-up remover in one litre pump bottles, bronzing stains in biiiiiiiig bottles, a body-sized foundation brush, foundation creams in pallettes, etc etc etc. Stuff that's more orientated towards industry, not home consumers. It's been a while since MAC gave attention to their professional clients, so I'm buying more NARS products at the moment for that same reason - they stock the specific products I need in my working kit.

I still want some liquid metallics, though!

Wow! Please share how you would use a bronzing stain! That sounds so interesting!

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy
also an eyebrow wax formula to fill in brows.

Yeah! That would be even better! Currently I fill in my brows with a pencil and then set with a clear gel, so an all in one wax would be great. Love that idea.

blueyedlady87

O wow, you guys have awesome ideas! I especially like the jewelery, face chart book, and a 9 pan pallette. We should seriously get paid these ideas!

<3

jess98765

great ideas girlies! i love the face chart idea too
smiles.gif

shabdebaz

I agree with the hand cream. I constantly use the hand sanitizer while working which really dries out my hands. Hands, without saying, play a crucial part in makeup application.

glitch

eyebrow dying/bleaching kits?

I heard these were illegal but I still think they would do extremely well

MACgirl

yea all these are good idea! the retractable eyeliners are such a good idea! also I want to see more permanant eyeshadows, brighter ones liek a fire engine red, a deep dark green, a bright true purple. The idea of a pink fluidline is genius!!!! i want that to happen more than anything!

Joke

Cream bronzers!!!
Cream e/s!!! (not paints, or shadesticks, or ccb's
smiles.gif
)

I'm in a cream state of mind.

lianna

A really good makeup base to cover up big pores and perhaps eyelid tape or something to help us Asian girls achieve the double-eyelid effect. It would be tremendously popular over here.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
Wow! Please share how you would use a bronzing stain! That sounds so interesting!

http://www.easleys.com/browseproduct...-Bronzing.html
Ben NYE bronzing body tint - it's a liquid that builds up to a fairly deep tan, but washes off with soap and water. You paint it on with a big sponge or little paint roller. It's great for things like swimsuit shoots where you can't use body foundation because of water/sand, or if the model has a vested interest in not using fake tan. Paint that on 'til it's as deep as you want, then go and highlight with something like Body Bling or the Hollywood Glo body puff from Benefit.

The Ben NYE one is an olivey gold, I'd like to find a bronzing tint that is slightly pink-based so I can stop mixing my own!
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

I also vote for more eye shadow colors. There aren't any true reds. And I'd love to see some more unique pinks/purples/greens. Cream bronzer sounds awesome too!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
ah sorry for the duplicate, i searched for a couple different things but hadn't come up with anything
smiles.gif

oh honey, there's NOTHING to apologize about
greengrin.gif
that's why we're here
th_kiss.gif
ur so cute
th_hug.gif

AudreyNicole

Ok, here is my wishlist...
1. I'd LOVE to see them make Graphic Brown fluidline permanent.

2. A true Blue shadestick - not as light as Silverblue, and not as teal as Sea Me.

3. More new PERMANENT fluidline shades including and Emerald Green shimmery one, and a few brighter ones like the liquidlast liner shades.

4. A MSF like Dollymix Blush.

5. Smaller sizes of pigment or empty charm vials for purchase.

Hmm, I think that's it for now!
smiles.gif

mrsvandertramp

I think what I'd like to see the most is when a collection comes out for them to do like trial sizes in a pack with other things they recommend. Taking A Muse for an example, putting like a small Ciao Manhatten, with a SS MSF and one of the eyeshadows, so it's like a look in a pack

midgetfury74

oooo hhhhh aaahhhh , a look in a pck, i like that idea, i think someone might just be watching this thread, kinda funny how some of the first suggestiong were retractable eyeliners and now we hae some with Technacolor and the lip plumpers with Plush glass! keep up the recs ladies, i think we just might be getting across!