What products would you like to see MAC make?

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkitty
Yeah, I guess it's mostly wishful thinking. It would be hard for it to both be anti bacterial and a bit emollient.

oh well trust me babe i would love it too! maybe one day they'll discover some good preservative they can put in mascara in the first place.
smiles.gif

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I'd like to see more PERMANENT eyeshadows, more blushcremes without the damn shimmer, cuz not everybody wants to effing sparkle ALL the time

YES!

I'd also like to see them bring some fave LE's out of palettes back occasionally as a pot e/s, even if it's still as an LE. I hate getting the Holiday palettes or LE quads for 1 or 2 colors and then you never see that color again, but if it was brought back as a separate pot, I'd have bought a few while I could. Examples are Wintertwig and Modesty, both in old palettes I've gotten. Wintertwig is kind of similar to Flirty Number, I found the other day, but I love it MUCH more and it doesn't have the heavy frost. I thought maybe Modesty was similar to Banshee, but it's really not. I even wrote to MAC and they sent me a recommendation of a couple shades to mix together to get the same shade and it was nowhere close. And now I'm in love with some from the Patternmaker palette that I doubt I find again. Maybe they make exclusive shades for the Nordstrom special edition every year? Or maybe they get renamed and repromoted later?

plkitten13

more permanent products! i'd also like to see le quads and palettes that are completely new/unique colors, instead of mostly permanent eyeshadows. it sucks spending $35 to get one new color. what else... i like the idea of multi-purpose palettes, like the ones they sell in some airports. i'd also like m.a.c to release some new msf's (like porcelain pink, etc.) that aren't quite so frosty.

iluvpumkinpie17

Hmmmm.

I think they should have more sets like 3 eyeshadows that work great together in a box that a powder. I love wet/dry shadow.

HotPinkHeels

My Mac wish-products:

*MSFs in the following colour combos:
::peach with caramal and pink veining
::Brighter pink with gold and pale pink veining (not as mauve as Petticoat-more like Blossom up/rosehip blushdouble)
::Coral with pale yellow-gold and deep pink veining

*Multi purpose palettes-to fit blush/eyeshadows/lipgloss for a full face in one palette

*Liquid shimmer with a brush on applicator or in a tube (not a pump like the glimmershimmers)

*Glitter/Shimmer concentrate powder and base colour pigments to customise your own pigments and lipgloss etc!! (this would be great!!)

*Hyperreal with more coverage

*more Lustreglass colours

gummybug

My wish list:

* Real mineral foundation/powder.

* Lipglasses without glitter or shimmer.

* More matte pigments.

* More permanent stuff. New permanent shades.

* More lip lacquers! Cool toned shades, please. I find that most of the existing ones are too warm for me.

wildesigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
pigments that are the exact shades as parrot, orange tangent and lucky green
smiles.gif

Amen to that! And more vibrant (and I mean VIBRANT) Pigments and duochromes. They haven't been really doing those.

Cake mascara (I know it sounds weird, but I love it)

More shades of Chromacakes (makes the BEST eyeliners, if you like cake style)

Eyebrow powder compact (in a dense formula)

Sheertone Shimmer Blush in a rich vibrant blue-based pink (think pink pearl pigment)

A MSF in Red with silver & gold veining

72Cosmo

I'd like to see pigments in jars that are half the size and price of the current ones. Most people will never use the entire jar. I would buy a lot more pigments if they were packaged this way. It would also be fantastic if they had a sifter on the smaller pigments. This would also help if you dumped it over so less would be spilled. They could even sell the sifters by themselves.

Coco_Hailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
oh well trust me babe i would love it too! maybe one day they'll discover some good preservative they can put in mascara in the first place.
smiles.gif

oh yeah that would be so nice,
but there's so much money to be made with mascaras,
I doubt they'll ever find a cure!

nomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
I'd like to see pigments in jars that are half the size and price of the current ones. Most people will never use the entire jar. I would buy a lot more pigments if they were packaged this way.

YES!!!!

I will probally never use up my pigments. I only do makeup on other people so I dont use it much. =(

SMALLER PIGMENTS!! =))

& what did some one say about jewlerly?

ilikechickens12

~A perfume that smells exactly like the lipglasses do, I love that smell
smiles.gif

~A "rainbow" palette of very vibrant colours of eyeshadow
~Paler shades of foundations, powders, etc.
~A "holographic" or "prismatic" gloss would be super cool
~Transformers for lipstick shades would be great (like l/s to make colours frostier, deeper, lighter, pearlized, etc.) I know you can do that with certain shades of current colours, but for amateurs like me, you need all the help you can get
~A palette with all the aforementioned transformers together

and amen to:
*Pigments in smaller containers
*Sheertone Shimmer Blush in a rich vibrant blue-based pink (think pink pearl pigment)

TheMinx

Love this thread! Since it started, Mac had already come out with lipstains & plumping gloss ( I *think* that's what plushglasses are right? Haven't got them in my country yet)

I would love to see:
-Tinted Lip Conditioner in a tube form
-Pressed Powder / Blot duo compacts
-Medium-toned dusty pink eyeshadow pref matte or veluxe pearl
-Ultra shimmery irridicent fluidlines in golden brown, green and violet
-Make-up bags that can hold 4-5 SE brushes AND a seperate compartment for a fair number of daily essentials (yes I know that's kinda subjective LOL)

reirei702

I want a FAT palette (The same size as the 15 pro eyeshadow pallete) but empty so you can customize it with chosen lipstick and lipgloss colors. Sort of like the Bobbi Brown ones but better and more customizable.
And then a little area in the palette that holds a lip brush (not the doe feet kinds either, i want a little brush)... and in different colors too... like pink instead of black...
smiles.gif

baby_love

oh my god...

a gold fluidline, like the color of Gold Dusk, that would be so gorgeous. I also think that a magenta fluidline with blue or green reflects would be nice (think Pink Pearl pigment in a liner form)

and SO many other colors I wish they would make into FL's.

more pigments...like REALLY good colors, I mean Golders Green and Night Light are GORGEOUS, the rest of the she shines didn't wow me, except Shimmertime does make a good highlight.

Georgiecat

I would like a limited edition pro palette in red (for Viva Glam) with a mirror on the lid and a limited edition eyeshadow application brush tucked inside (red handle with black numbering). Like the Christmas lipstick compact, but for our Pro shadows. They could do one for the blush pans too, and it could come with a nice flat blush brush. I would also like to see a powder/foundation palette. Even if it seems like only a makeup artist would need one, there are quite a few women who have many different colored foundations. Imagine, you could keep your foundations and powders tucked into one tidy space.

OnaFyre

Someone already said this, but...

please, Please, PLEASE make something like Urban Decay Primer Potion. And can it please come in different shades, like Prep and Prime eye, cuz that "fleshtone" color of UDPP comes out white on my lids.

Along the same lines, it would be awesome if MAC came out with a collection in which every color looked good on a range of skintones... including mine... cuz it was sure hard for some of us to rock Sweetie Cake (just one example) and not look like a pale ashy mess.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelle
i wish me a smokey eyes quad, little colored mascara set, mini pigments set.

Good idea! The whoole smokey elye look doesn't look look like it's going out of style anytime soon, so why not capitalize on it!