What products would you like to see MAC make?

foxyqt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
5. Smaller sizes of pigment or empty charm vials for purchase.

i think that'll be great!

you girls have wonderful ideas! specially the jewellry, face chart books and more pallettes/pans ^.^

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
5. Smaller sizes of pigment or empty charm vials for purchase

i MAY be wrong because i'm not pro, but it seems somewhere i've heard or seen that you can buy empty pigment jars from macpro.

and i REALLY like the idea of smaller pigments, and of a true blue shadestick

and ESPECIALLY the idea of a look in a pack! man that would be crazy cool
thmbup.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
i MAY be wrong because i'm not pro, but it seems somewhere i've heard or seen that you can buy empty pigment jars

Yes, you can buy empty pigment jars at the pro stores, but I was thinking of the little glass vials that the pigment sets come in around the holidays.
smiles.gif

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Yes, you can buy empty pigment jars at the pro stores, but I was thinking of the little glass vials that the pigment sets come in around the holidays.
smiles.gif

ooh! that would be a good idea. then i could mix other pigments and create my own....
th_worship.gif
that would be amazing

_trimm_trabb

Smaller size pigments and spray aerosol foundation. The only brand I've found that makes this is Dior and it's ridiculously priced. I love it because it goes on very light and sheer (you don't spray it directly on your face like the SA at Sephora was trying to tell me, I use a makeup sponge) and it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup.

And yes, there really was an SA at sephora that was like "yeah, they're not as easy to use as I thought, I kept getting it on my hairline when I sprayed it on my face!" I was so close to laughing out loud.

xsparkage

haha, i like this post because at the beginning everyone said they wanted things like retractable eyeliners, lip conditioner in a stick and lip plumpers, and a few months later we got them!
oh and trimm trabb, theyre making spray aerosol foundation that comes out in a month or so, haha :]

i love the idea of a mac face chart book and jewelery though!
greengrin.gif
id buy them!

_trimm_trabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparkage
oh and trimm trabb, theyre making spray aerosol foundation that comes out in a month or so, haha :]

no way!!! i am so excited!!!

sarzio

I definately agree with making more vial sized pigments because I would buy sooo many... Humm... I would like to see more medium toned purples... They have soo many light ones and alot of darker ones too. Something similar to violet pigment in pan form would be great. Some more yellows at counters (I'm really interested in Canary yellow, but since I live hours away from a pro store I probably won't get to see it any time soon) And as many others have suggested a True red preferably in frost or some other finish with a shimmer so it's less emo looking... It would be cool if it went well with steamy for a "christmas" look :p

sewpunk

I would love to have a travel/touchup pan design. (a place for a blush, a bronzer, two/four shadows, mirror and and slot for a brush or two)

All I carry around with me is MAC (plus benefits Browzings, so yes I also agree with wanting brow wax) I would depot some of my stuff if I could stick it all in one easy to carry kit.

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _trimm_trabb
Smaller size pigments and spray aerosol foundation. The only brand I've found that makes this is Dior and it's ridiculously priced. I love it because it goes on very light and sheer (you don't spray it directly on your face like the SA at Sephora was trying to tell me, I use a makeup sponge) and it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup.

And yes, there really was an SA at sephora that was like "yeah, they're not as easy to use as I thought, I kept getting it on my hairline when I sprayed it on my face!" I was so close to laughing out loud.

HAHAHA ROFL! what a ditz.. kinda sounds like something I would say lol!

tricky

dunno if this has already been stated but it's funny how many of the products listed in this thread have come out since this thread has been started... hmm makes you think doesn't it?
smiles.gif

pugmommy7

look at all the wisheds that have come true in this thread!!
plumpers, a body bronzer,tlc sticks,msf shadows,wind up liners!! You bet they have someone watching this to see what we want!!

Selene

Hmmm... I wish there were a wider variety of eye-safe Paintsticks. I also wish Paintsticks were sold in more stores. Mini pigments would be nice too. I would also like something to turn powder products into creme formulations without making them greasy. That's all I can think of right now.

Edit: I just remembered, it would be nice if MAC made super thin mechanical eyeliner/eyebrow pencils, like as thin as 0.5 mm pencil lead, or as close to that as humanly possible.

Another thing I remembered: It would be nice if MAC made more unusual colored and metallic nailpolishes. There is a huge color spectrum for eyeshadow, I'd like to see the same for nail polish!

metalkitty

I thought this would be a really good idea, a sort of liquid eyeliner/ mascara refresher... It kills the germs in older mascara and keeps it from drying out without changing the texture or color so you can keep it longer! It could come in an eyedrop like container and you just use a few drops periodically. It'd have to have antiseptic properties and moisturizing properties... it'd be great for makeup artists if it worked right. What do you guys think?

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkitty
I thought this would be a really good idea, a sort of liquid eyeliner/ mascara refresher... It kills the germs in older mascara and keeps it from drying out without changing the texture or color so you can keep it longer! It could come in an eyedrop like container and you just use a few drops periodically. It'd have to have antiseptic properties and moisturizing properties... it'd be great for makeup artists if it worked right. What do you guys think?

that would be amazing but i dont think it would be possible
ssad.gif
anything that would kill the bacteria would probably be too harsh and would have to break down the mascara. plus it would probably be too harsh to use on your eyes afterwords

MAC_Pixie04

I'd like to see more PERMANENT eyeshadows, more blushcremes without the damn shimmer, cuz not everybody wants to effing sparkle ALL the time, PERMANENT lip stains, not the PLWs I really hate those they're very drying, more fluidlines in bright colors, a creme to powder eyeshadow similar to the new Bobbi Brown ones, paints don't do it for me, and I'd really like them to take maybe a fifth of the staying power away from the liquid lasts, because I've had aqualine stuck into my lashes for 3 days, i'm over it lol

metalkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
that would be amazing but i dont think it would be possible
ssad.gif
anything that would kill the bacteria would probably be too harsh and would have to break down the mascara. plus it would probably be too harsh to use on your eyes afterwords

Yeah, I guess it's mostly wishful thinking. It would be hard for it to both be anti bacterial and a bit emollient.