What products would you like to see MAC make?

DaizyDeath

i have to agree with some of the other girls and say

GIVE US HALF SIZED PIGMENT JARS!!!
hahaha

beacuse like im shure we all can agree i love the big ones but most of us will never use that much in our entire lifetime haah
so half sized half price i think would sell like nobodys buissness

and also if they were to make the pigments make them available at more stores! seriously i hate having to drive to one certain store just so i can get my pigments they should be more available.

babylis12

i'd like to see more msfs
someone above had great ideas for new colours
i was also thinking something more matte but coloured and with veining.

lara

A permanent cool gold shadow (similar to Gold Dusk) and a matte+opaque white Fluidline.

charismaticlime

1. Stop making anymore lustre e/s, and reformulate the current ones into a different texture, like VP
graucho.gif

2. Make Bagatelle e/s permanent.
3. Reduce the pigment jars to half the size.

lah_knee

i dont get it. you guys would rather have a half size jar of pigment for a slightly smaller price, than to have a FULL sized jar for 6 bucks more than an eyeshadow? cuz im pretty sure if they made half-size jars they wouldnt be less than 13.50 or even 13.50. they'd still make them at least 16.00 or 17.00 bucks i think.

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
i dont get it. you guys would rather have a half size jar of pigment for a slightly smaller price, than to have a FULL sized jar for 6 bucks more than an eyeshadow? cuz im pretty sure if they made half-size jars they wouldnt be less than 13.50 or even 13.50. they'd still make them at least 16.00 or 17.00 bucks i think.

I think what most of us want is half size pigment jars for half the price.
If Mac did that they would still be making money and just by the looks of this thread they would sell a lot more.

Henna_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by user2
6 pan, 9 pan, 12 pan palettes with a clear lid or mirror and space to store a brush!

i would LVOE to see mac palettes with a CLEAR lid... that way i can actually see what i got in a palette without constantly opening the bloomin' things lol
I do label them, but it's just a pain in the butt... sometimes there isn't enoughs pace to have allt he palettes open you might use lol

greatscott2000

I love the limited edition palettes by designers- I would love to see Gwen Stefani and MAC make a LAMB palette with rich reds, blacks and gold shimmer. I would also love to see a Michael Kors palette with peaches, browns and golds... LOVELY

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
I think what most of us want is half size pigment jars for half the price.
If Mac did that they would still be making money and just by the looks of this thread they would sell a lot more.

I dont know about you, but I like them the way that they are.. I have all but 1 color... over 110 full size jars, and will keep getting more as they come out
smiles.gif
because with alot of use you can slowly run out.. I know with a few I'm on 2/3 or 1/2 jar left because of how I use them

if you dont like them they way they are there are a few things you could do starting with spliting a jar with a friend (getting empty jars from the pro store) or you could order 5 gram jars with sifters and put pigment in it and use it from there and transfer it when needed, mac also makes jars with sifters at the pro store that will hold more then a full jar of pigment, you could also go with that as well.

and for what I would like mac to come out with is an 8 pan eyeshadow pallet that would work with the small eyeshadows we have today.. something like stila had where you could put the shadow in the pallete or in a pot.. I would think that would go over great! and then you wouldnt have the depoting mess with people. (or for mac to make both the small and the larger sizes pigments, because I know I would be very upset if they stopped making the size they are now)

matte eyeshadows that would work wet or dry, because I'm tried of scraping my carbon out with an xacto knive

I'd love more matte pigments, just more pigments in none muted colors, also not so frosty

products with less glitter for those of us who dont like looking like disco balls (the matte msfs are a god send- keep up with it)

short handle brushes for travel (that are hand made like the long handle- same price or whatever) and a pouch for product as well -I refuse to bring my brushes with me travling because they could break or be stolen, lost easily

cno64

I'd like to see a red, really r-e-d shimmery pigment!
And a frosted version of "Girl About Town" lipstick.
I don't think I'd wear them *together,* but ya never know.
I also think that a shimmery aqua(think "Parrot" eyeshadow) pigment would be great, but could conceivably cause riots.
winks.gif

lia_matos

Lipgloss versions of ALL Viva Glams! I think their colors are beautiful, but even though i'm a lipstick/lipgloss lover, i tend to use lipgloss more than lipstick... And they would be more appealing for people who use more lipglosses on a regular basis

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
Someone already said this, but...

please, Please, PLEASE make something like Urban Decay Primer Potion. And can it please come in different shades, like Prep and Prime eye, cuz that "fleshtone" color of UDPP comes out white on my lids.

YES!!! I hate that I cant get UDPP here and that I have to trust someone to CP it or pay an obscene ammount in shipping and product cost from some website. A MAC version would make life much easier for me.

I would also like to see some more retro matte lipsticks. I love the matte reds, but I want some bombshell pinks and peachy shades in the matte formula. The current matte pinks and peachy shades just arent cutting it. I want RETRO matte, true renditions of the popular lippie colours in the 40s and 50s.

I would kill for pigments to be available at ALL locations, not just stores and some select counters. If i want a pigment I have to trust my sister to get it for me, and she isnt trustworthy at all. I would love easy access to my fave pigment shades
ssad.gif

A MSF in a shade that is somewhere between porcelain pink and stereo rose. Porcelain pink is great on me as a highliter or a really sheer blush, and stereo rose is too red on me for anything other than an eyeshadow - it does make a brilliant eyeshadow. So something that sits between those shades would be perfect.

joseybird

More glaze lipsticks! In fact, how about a whole line of Buttershine/Almost Lipstick/Lipstain-esque lipsticks? <3