coat chicken in ground-up Kellogg's Corn Flakes

100_9819.jpg

100_9821.jpg

Fry on medium heat

100_9822.jpg

100_9823.jpg

voila'

100_9825.jpg

a little salad, with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, a carrot sliced with the potato peeler, a little onion, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, salt to taste.

100_9824.jpg

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymestza
OMG everything on this thread looks delish. All I had last night was a vietnamese sandwich.

OMG that sounds soooo good! Where I go to school, there are no stores to get a vietnamese sandwich... I wanna go back to the bay area
ssad.gif

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Tonight is Chicken Cordon Bleu with sauce, Caesar Salad and Herbed Red potatoes.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwww
choochoo.gif

sounds good to me, I'll be right over
drools.gif

flymestza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
OMG that sounds soooo good! Where I go to school, there are no stores to get a vietnamese sandwich... I wanna go back to the bay area
ssad.gif

Girl I feel you. I'm about 45 min. from the city now and you know that's where all the best grub is at!

shauna_bear

Today (or last night rather), was grilled chicken paninis. I made a chicken marinade with white wine, red wine vinegar, italian (flat leaft) parsley, fresh basil, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest, salt and pepper. I let the chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, and trimmed of fat) marinate for like two hours. While the chicken was marinating, i sliced my bread which was cibatta bread, sliced my red onions very thin, sliced my roma tomatos, washed my mixed greens, drained my artichoke hearts and made a simple balsamic vinegarette (sp?).

After I had all my toppings ready, i grilled my chicken and once that was done I let it sit on the cutting board for a while to make sure all the juices inside redistributed throughout the meat. This is so when i slice the chicken it doesnt leak everywhere.LOL.

I then grilled my onions a little bit and my bread as well just to it's a little crunchy. i sliced my chicken, placed it on the bread, put a couple slices of fresh mozzarella (the kind that come in a ball in water), roma tomatos, grilled onions, artichoke hearts, mixed greens and then topped it all off with the balsamic vinegarette.

I was very proud of myself. LOL. I should have taken a picture but wasn't thinking at the moment. I was just glad I actually had time to make a real meal. =)

And tomorrow? Shredded chicken and tomatillo tacos with queso fresco..=)

NutMeg

Today I had what has become known in my family as Meg's Most Excellent Nachos. I love having my own kitchen. Hungry at 3:30? Make nachos!

Saute some mushroom, onion, and garlic.

Cut up some olives.

Spread a thin layer of tortillas in whatever oven safe dish you have.

Make salsa. Or use store bought, but I like mine better.
smiles.gif

Add half of everything to tortillas, grate and sprinkle cheddar and swiss gruyere, or whatever cheese you want.

Add another layer of tortillas, this is so you don't get all of those chips in the bottom without any topping.

Add the rest of the toppings, and more cheese.

Put in oven, broil on low.

Look sad because you don't have any avacados for guacamole.

Take out when cheese is bubbling, or leave in longer to brown the chips. Serve with sour cream, more salsa, guac, whatever you have. Enjoy!
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/r...d/DSC02985.jpg

MACLovin

Dinner for me tonight was some sauteed shrimp, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans sauteed with sesame oil and garlic. it was pretty damn good.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
taco bell. I'm such a fat ass.

LOL.. nah, sometimes that shit just hits the spot though.. as crappy as it is for you. but I love to get the hard taco supreme but with refried beans instead of the Grade-Q beef.. its yum
thmbup.gif

aleksis210

mmmMMMmmm..my fav. is the 'cheesy gordita crunch'.Taco Bell is prob. my fav. fast food! I told this guy I worked with that and he said gordita is 'fat girl' in spanish....?! I thought that was hilarious....

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I told this guy I worked with that and he said gordita is 'fat girl' in spanish....?! I thought that was hilarious....

That's true lol