which facial or body features arent you satisfied with?

chocolategoddes

I don't like my body shape.
I'm built like a boy (no curves) and I muscular legs for no reason at all but I randomly have large boobs, so I'm actually built like a transvestite.
ssad.gif

I was about to say I don't like the shape of my mouth, but I know I'll get a lot of shit for it, so I'll just shut up.

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I don't like my body shape.
I'm built like a boy (no curves) and I muscular legs for no reason at all but I randomly have large boobs, so I'm actually built like a transvestite.
ssad.gif

I was about to say I don't like the shape of my mouth, but I know I'll get a lot of shit for it, so I'll just shut up.

Hehe, yes, you would get a lot of shit, lol!

I decided long ago that we are our own worst critics. for instance, I post FOTD's, and people say I have nice skin, but I hate it. Large pores and all.

I hate my tiny boobies (well, since I've gained weight they're bigger, but I didn't want to get fat to get boobs, lol), but hubby loves me the way I am.

I hate my nose, I think it's large, but my friend says I have a tiny nose. WTH? I could drive a truck through those nostrils!

I think it's natural for women, at least, to not like certain things on us..and those things are probably not even noticeable to anyone else.

Men have it easy. No pressure to be this or that. They just get to "be".

I don't feel any pressure, let me clarify. There are just things that, if I could, sure, I'd change. But realistically? I have 5 kids....no way I'm gonna have money for a boob job for at LEAST another 17 years, when my youngest is out of the house. And by then, I'll be too fucking old to even bother with it, I'm sure.

cupcake_x

My tummy is the thing I hate most, cellulite is definitely a runner up. I'm also not happy with my stretch marks and my lips. I wouldn't mind a different nose and I would love lip injections.

I also have a very slight double chin, but lots of other women have said they do too so now I feel better
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
oooh lord!
- double chin
-dark spots on my forehead
-flat ass
-huge boobs
-i look 3 months pregnant!
- i'm hairy... i mean i got SIDEBURNS for f*cksake!

argg! this thread makes me want to go cut myself! thanks
smiles.gif

I have sideburns too!!!! Doesn't everyone...?

allthatgl1tt3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
...I decided long ago that we are our own worst critics. for instance, I post FOTD's, and people say I have nice skin, but I hate it. Large pores and all.

I think it's natural for women, at least, to not like certain things on us..and those things are probably not even noticeable to anyone else.

Men have it easy. No pressure to be this or that. They just get to "be".

I don't feel any pressure, let me clarify. There are just things that, if I could, sure, I'd change. But realistically? I have 5 kids....no way I'm gonna have money for a boob job for at LEAST another 17 years, when my youngest is out of the house. And by then, I'll be too fucking old to even bother with it, I'm sure.

I don't very much like my thighs - I'm 5 ft 4in which isn't exactly tiny but it means my legs are a little on the curvier side (my man doesn't seem to think this is a problem) but when I see other girls whose legs go ooooooooooooon foreverrrr I get a little 'ohhh' inside
ssad.gif

And my nose. It's a little on the wide side for my liking. I try to ignore it but sometimes in photos it comes out huge. And what's worse it the other day a video was taken of me at work and it looked the largest I've EVER seen it - it actually was enough to make me think I need a nose job. And I have NEVER, repeat NEVER felt the need for surgery no matter what! I was seriously concerned about it.

Blah. But yes, my bf doesn't get it when I worry. I do think men have worries - bellies, enough muscles, tall enough, etc. But there isn't the pressure that there is on women.

You're right, we always pick holes when it comes to ourselves. Whenever I see another girl, I certainly don't look at her bad points - I notice her best features and that goes for all my friends and all the girls I meet. Anyone who picks holes in other people's appearance has issues of their own to deal with!

So bearing this in mind, I often think "what the hell am I doing picking out and obsessing over all the features I don't like?!" As long as they function healthily I'm happy and maybe it's high time I stand in front of the mirror, block out that mean girl who keeps drawing attention to my thighs and nose and say "Actually I really like my hair today/my eyes are pretty/I've got lovely shoulders!" - It pays to love ourselves from time to time
th_DANCE.gif

BloodMittens

Ugh... my nose, it has this RIDGE in it that looks like Mt. Fuji, right in the middle of it. Holds my glasses up nicely though...

My stomach is gross, I'm working out, but of course... time will tell.

I hate my fingers, they are long and gangly.

My eyebrows don't match I shaved them off, so now they do darn it!

My hips are too wide, when I'm at 135lbs and I'm 5'9" I'm still sporting a size 6 in jeans.
ssad.gif

My boobs are FREAKISHLY HUGE! They are ginormous! And they keep growing, I'm at a 36DD now, and again... two years ago I was at a 34B. EXPLAIN!?!

terramishu

Oh dear. Too much hate about me going on. I still love myself though...

My face is square+baby fat. Flat nose. Missing eyebrows (they're not very hairy especially the ends of them). Big pouty lips. Small eyes...
The face is most important to me and damn it I don't feel beautiful. PLUS I have acne ho-ho, happy joy joy.

Would be cool if I could at least fix my nose cause it's really horrible. It's flat and short, omg nightmare. But I was thinking if I had plastic surgery that means that I can't accept the way I am, defying nature? Some kind of psychological problem? *confuzzled*
Anyways, I'm too afraid of the pain
greengrin.gif

Short body (seriously my waist is as long as my hand, so I have a belly. My internal organs are screaming for help!)
Thanks to that, I'm short. Just 5"2. Hurray.

aggrolounge

- I HATEEE my cowlicks. I have mostly straight hair but my bangs are kinky curly and in all directions. Luckily I chemically straighten them
tong.gif

- I hate that I have a lot of hair but it's really fine. It basically just gets really damaged and poofy and dry constantly. So I guess I just don't like my hair that much.. lol.

- Sometimes I hate that my face looks really hollow really easily. If I lose anymore weight (I'm already underweight constantly) it gets really ..skeletal. I have deep set eyes, and in dim light I'm all sockets! There are pros to my facial structure, but it does bug me sometimes.

- I hate that because I am really long waisted, my butt sits reallllllyyyy low. Not that it's saggy, it's just set in a weird spot. I already have a long torso and short legs, and this obviously eccentuates that big time.

- I hate having a disproportionately small face. My head and body are all long and I have broad shoulders but my face is small.

- I hate being too skinny in general.

- I hate that I'm naturally too hairy (body hair wise) but I take care of that.. so it's whatever.

Otherwise, I have a lot of bizarre features, but overall I like most of them.

ClaireAvril

i've learned to accept myself the way I am. I'm sorry.. i can't stand in the mirror and focus on the physical things I don't like about myself
The only thing is.. i could stand to lose some damn weight damn it! and that's easy.. just need to get my ass in gear.

ohnutsitsCAITY

Ugh. There are a lot of things.

There's the fact that I'm 4'11".
There's the fact that I have a pudgy stomach, but size zero legs so I look like a preggo ten year old.
I have excess chin fat not under my chin, but on the front like a had a massive chin implant gone awry.
I'm zitty. But I'm good with makeup, so it's not that much of an issue.
My ears are pointy and stick out. That plus the fact that I'm short earned me the nickname of "elf"
I have CRAZY spider veins on the back of my knees. I'm 17, and the bottom half of my body makes me look like I'm 40.
I have a huge overbite. So big that braces could only fix my buck teeth (which were terrible in elementary school), but no amount of rubber bands could bring my bottom jaw forward.
I have a skin disease were I get big red splotches all over my arms.
I fought a lot in elementary and middle school and I got my nose broken. I stole this girl's apple.
I bite my nails.
My eyebrows are retarded.

I could go on and on.

I will say I like my hair and my eyes. That I WILL brag about.

revinn

I hate my giant nose. I hate my huge thighs and my love handles. I am about 40 lbs over my ideal weight, so I pretty much hate my body. I hate my scraggly eyebrows. I hate my eye color. I hate my front teeth. I hate my double chin. I hate how round my face is, and I hate my cheekbones.

claralikesguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
Clara, I have seen your FOTDs and you are GORGEOUS. Seriously. There is nothing wrong with your nose, I would trade with you in a second! AND I would love to look like you any day, I don't know what you're talking about.

wow, thanks so much. you definitely boosted my confidence.
smiles.gif
THANK YOU <3

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I have sideburns too!!!! Doesn't everyone...?

I have sideburns that'd make Elvis jealous.
Fuck, I'm part Italian, so I'm pretty damn hairy in general.
Luckily, there's waxing, shaving, and threading out there for people like me.

Rennah

I dislike my hair, because it's really thick, frizzy, & unmanageable.
I wish I didn't have the scar on my lip, though it doesn't bother me TOO much.
I wish I was thinner & in shape (it's my fault for being lazy & eating junk food though!
tong.gif
).
I dislike my feet, because they are wide, and they make finding comfortable yet cute shoes sooo hard.
ssad.gif

I wish my teeth were whiter.
I really really dislike the skin on my body... eczema, dryness, etc.

spectrolite

For the most part I am satisfied but I really dislike:

- My thighs - too fat and chunky compared to the rest of my legs. I want to shave a few inches off of them somehow!
- Face Shape - Too long.
- My hands - really really bony. I hate being able to see every little bone and vein. To top it off I have extremely tiny writs so I look like I have the arms of a Tim Burton skeleton.
- My hair - Only seems to want to stay the one length, it's too fine, and too kinky.
- Scar on the tip of my nose - I hate thinking about how I got it and it's just annoying that it's going to be there permanently.
- Huge boobs - for my frame they are way too large. I want nice manageable C cups!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiklita
My hair. I wish it wasn't so fine and straight. I'd kill for full bouncy hair
ssad.gif

me too
ssad.gif
- except it's mines not straight - but not wavy - it's cow lick heaven.

Sabrunka

I have an adams apple.. That's right! An adams apple, and I am 100% sure I am a girl lol :p. It sucks.. It always shows up in photos unless I pose in a certain way.. I got made fun of through elementary school for it and it sucked. I've sorta gotten over it.. No one really notices anymore, my boyfriend is the only one who jokingly bugs me about it (its alright tho, hes funny when he does it). But yah I wish it wasn't there. And my ears are kinda big.. Make up for the small boobs I have baha.

mtrimier

mine is odd, but i don't like my little toes. i want a regular nail on them that I can paint without giving myself a damn aneurysm trying to see it.
tong.gif

i'm okay with the rest of me, otherwise.

aggrolounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
wow, thanks so much. you definitely boosted my confidence.
smiles.gif
THANK YOU <3

I second her post.. you are so beautiful!

BeccalovesMAC

dayum...... I hate my nose. My small feet(4.5) I can never find heels. I wish I was taller cuz I am 5'0 and my man is 6'3. I wish I could loose like five pounds and firm up my ass. i hate my hair cuz its too dayum thick and unmanagable. I wish I had better visions cuz I am legally blind but I guess thats a good thing so I wont have to look at myimperfections.

Latest posts