WOC: Fabulous Felines

Cocosmith

mac_addict.gif
Ok so I went n checked out this collection yesterday. I'm only going to geta few items
Kittenish-l/s
Cunning- l/s
Lap of Luxury- l/g
Fancy Cat- l/g

I think the Quads are nice, but didn't make me go Wow, plus I just purchased the Naked Pallette from UD. So I didn't need anymore neutral colors. The only Blush that stood out was Utterly Game, Matte Peach,. I did like the liquid liners, green, blue, bronze-nice, but ill pass. Lol. Anyway its a cool collection n if ur an addict, you will end up with something. Knowing u don't need Nothin. Lol

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocosmith
mac_addict.gif
Ok so I went n checked out this collection yesterday. I'm only going to geta few items
Kittenish-l/s
Cunning- l/s
Lap of Luxury- l/g
Fancy Cat- l/g

I think the Quads are nice, but didn't make me go Wow, plus I just purchased the Naked Pallette from UD. So I didn't need anymore neutral colors. The only Blush that stood out was Utterly Game, Matte Peach,. I did like the liquid liners, green, blue, bronze-nice, but ill pass. Lol. Anyway its a cool collection n if ur an addict, you will end up with something. Knowing u don't need Nothin. Lol

I feel you. After I got Naked I haven't even been looking at any neutral eyeshadows...no need for them at this point.

HeavenLeiBlu

*sigh*

So I just got back from swatching, and I didn't even want the one thing I thought I'd want, which was Lithe. I hate the texture, so I passed. the blushes were nice, but not must haves against the mineralized blushes I already own. The only thing that stood out to me were the liquid liners, but not enough that I just HAD to have them. The apply beautifully and last long; I had to struggle to get them off!

But yeah, big pass for me.

2browneyes

I ended up getting the Leopard Luxe Quad. I'm thinking of going back to get Jealous l/g but I can B2M for that. Nothing really grabbed me as MUST HAVE once I swatched in store.

machonesty

i dont have ripe peach, but utterly game is a pretty peach without too much shimmer. if u have opt orange from lilyland u can make it peachier.

my haul
utterly game
soft meow
lap of luxury
kittenish
powerful
spree
schemer
black n green liners
jade dragaon nail
earthly harmony nail
bhurmese quad
lithe=love
to pamper l/s

sss215

I ended hauling 2 items from this line. The Leopard Luxe quad and Cunning Lipstick (2). Cunning was everything I wanted it to me. Happy about that. I also purchased perms: Construtivist paint pot and Red Brick shadow (actually, i ordered it online and used the free shipping code, cause I wanted the pan). I think Red Brick is going to work good with the quad. I am really happy with all the colors in the quad. The Camel color is very pretty on my skin. That was a huge surprise. I do like the diversity of the quads in the collection overall. Something for every taste.

I love Lap of Luxury, but I feel like it was too similar to things I already have. I really want to wait to see the dark VV glosses and then I will decide. Maybe I will haul it in between collections.

The Prowl, was on my list, and while pretty on, it wasn't what I was looking for. The 227 brush is on my list, but I feel like I can get it later.

Morena.Doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
Anybody know if any of the blushes shows up on NW45, NC45 and NC50 without having to dig for gold??? I'm on the website ordering...taking major chances here. Thanks in advance.

I want to know the same because I've barely seen any swatches of the blushes on brown skin.

I'm eyeing Uttergly Games.

DILLIGAF

I was so sure that I would get the Palaced Pedigree quad and once I swatched it... meh. Two of the four colors were love but that just doesn't justify me purchasing the quad for 2 colors I won't use. I did end up with 2 of the mineralized blushes. Two items that weren't even on my list, Pet Me and Utterly Game. Of the pigments in the collections the only ones that sparked my interest were Lithe and Bloodline. I didn't even get near Lithe as a MA was going a look on someone and was right in the middle of using it. I did grab Bloodlines. It doesn't look like anything else I own. The other pigments I already have in the original jars. This is where my money went... I know they will be permanant but I couldn't help myself after swatching. The Superslick Liquid Eyeliners are the business! I got Signature Blue, Smoky Heir and Marked for Glamour. I can see myself eventually grabbing more. Yes they will not move but I had NO issue getting them off with a make up wipe. They just sort of flaked apart after a few passes of the wipe. Easier to get off than the Liquidlast liners IMO. Hope this helps someone.

shontay07108

I got Bloodline pigment, Wildly Refined lipglass and Desires and Devices liquid liner. I love them both. I also ordered Lithe pigment and Drive Me Wild lipstick from Bloomingdales. I have yet to receive them, but I have played with them and Drive Me Wild is a must have for WOC, in my opinion.

BB and LL quads only had one or two colors I wanted, so I had to pass. I am going to get Pure Snow and On the Hunt liquid liners, also. For this collection to be so huge, it was a disappointment to me, but I am very happy with what I have.

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
Anybody know if any of the blushes shows up on NW45, NC45 and NC50 without having to dig for gold??? I'm on the website ordering...taking major chances here. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morena.Doll
I want to know the same because I've barely seen any swatches of the blushes on brown skin.

I'm eyeing Uttergly Games.

Ladies, I am a NW45. I only swatched the blushes on the back of my hand but that was more than enough for me to say no way. They looked ashy on my hand and I just didn't think they would work for me.

miss_primer

I ordered Bloodline Pigment and Utterly Game MB. I should receive them tomorrow. I am thinking of getting LL Quad and maybe Pet Me MB.

Nepenthe

I was at the counter for a good 45 minutes today chatting and swatching and making notes. I'm pretty sure the other customers thought I was nuts.
greengrin.gif

I was initially drawn to the Burmese Beauty collection, but ended up quite fascinated with the Leopard Luxe. After my epic swatch-athon I figured I could probably dupe the LL quad (and I can), and so I just figured I'd grab some pigment samples and a lipstick. I was going to grab Drive Me Wild l/s, but I figure it's just another coral color I have.. so I stepped way outside of my usual and picked up Out Minxed instead. It brings me great golden lipped joy. <3

afulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Ladies, I am a NW45. I only swatched the blushes on the back of my hand but that was more than enough for me to say no way. They looked ashy on my hand and I just didn't think they would work for me.

I agree! I'm NW45 and all the blushes I swatched on my hand were very ashy. I was utterly disappointed.

Sass

I only bought a few things and one thing may be going back...

Nocturnal l/l (white)
Pure Show l/l (gold)
Lap of Luxury l/g (burgandy) - might go back 'cuz I have a gloss that looks like this
Best of Breed l/g (blue)
Kittenish l/s
Lithe pig

And that's it...unfortunately. Didn't like the quads much at this point. Maybe if they hit the CCO I'll pick one or two up. *shrugs*

Ingenue

I ordered the Leopard Luxe quad, Lithe pigment (I already have Old Gold and Mauvement) and The Soft Meow MSB. I've been swamped with no time to go to the MAC store, and I didn't wanna miss out! So I just ordered it online.

Ingenue

I swatched the Lithe Pigment today. Perfect shimmer nude for me. I thought it would be too yellow or too frost, but it's not.

DILLIGAF

I went back and got another Superslick Liquid Liner. Pure Snow is absolutely stunning!!! I swatched it and the MA that went to grab it for me grabbed the last one for himself. He said he'd been with the company for 11 yrs (he's the store manager) and it takes a lot to impress him at this point. He agreed with me that the liquid liners are awesome!

Latest posts