WOC: Fabulous Felines

stldiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Has anyone NC45 or 50 tried Liquid Lurex+Jealous? I'm curious about the combo. I want to try it, but I don't want to have to return it if it doesn't work out.

I'm NC45. I bought it the other day and it looks nice on. I was skeptical at first, but the MUA lined my lips with chestnut and it was great.

misha5150

I went today and picked up Mauvement and Lithe. Got home and swatched Mauvement again and foiled it and looked at it again and it looked like something I had so I looked in my stash and pulled out Impassioned, a solar bits pigment, and Mauvement is only a shade lighter than Impassioned!!! I am not pleased. I will most likely take Mauvement back and get a lippie, liner or another pigment. Is Melon pigment pretty on NC45 skintones??? I've been lemming on getting it but never got a chance to swatch it. TIA!!

urbanD0LL

omg i just lost Docile at the club , i'm so going to get it tomorrow morning , hopefully they still have it

Cocosmith

mac_addict.gif

Ok, So I ended up getting a few things from this quad, even though it didn't Wow!!!!! me, but because I'm a Addict!!!! I couldn't leave empty handed
cutey.gif

1. Cunning-l/s
2. Lap of Luxury- l/g
3. Fancy Cat

I did have Kittenish, but it was too much like Cunning, so I took it back. So while I was in the store the MAC MUA was wearing the Burmese Quad. OMG!!!! it was so FREAKY Beautiful
th_wink3.gif
, I had to buy it.
th_DANCE.gif
Yea so I got the Burmese Quad too. KRAZI!!!!!

captodometer

Saw the collection in person for the first time today. Totally not impressed
thmbdn.gif
The quads were chalky and had no color payoff; could barely even see them on my skin. And everything else that I would have possibly been interested in looked identical to some other MAC color that I already own. I bought absolutely nothing. The short handle brushes might be a winner, though.

Blushbaby

I've just seen a FOTD using the Bermuse Beauty quad by our very own Tish and damn it looks amazing on her.

However, obviously it's sold out and I was wondering which e/s to use as dupes.

Thanks in advance.

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I've just seen a FOTD using the Bermuse Beauty quad by our very own Tish and damn it looks amazing on her.

However, obviously it's sold out and I was wondering which e/s to use as dupes.

Thanks in advance.

I know Club and a little Antique Green for the color Burmese Beauty. Showstopper is in there, you may have that. Skintone 2 is a repromote also. Shroom for Prized maybe.

Latest posts