WOC: MAC Pret-A-Papier

bobbiedoll03

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this collection, as well as what you are planning to pick up...

So far I am eyeing the Coral Crepe paintpot and cut to fit eyeshadow.

what are your thoughts? What does your list look like? what did you buy?

allThingsGirl

I'm interested in the Coral Crepe p/p, Instant Chic, and the coral lip products. I hope I hate everything tomorrow and come back with nothing!
smiles.gif

shontay07108

I went to the pro store last week and bought Coral Crepe paint pot, Fold and Tuck lipglass, Made to Order lipstick, Instant Chic blush and Memorabilia eyeshadow.

Made to Order is my fave of the bunch. It's really pigmented and a true coral. Fold and Tuck goes perfectly with it.
Instant Chic is really beautiful and face brightening. My new favorite Mac blush.
I wasn't even expecting to like Memorabilia. I just swatched it for the hell of it but I fell in love with it. It's so pigmented and smooth. Tired of purple shadows, though.
Coral Crepe is pretty, but it works better without a primer underneath. With a primer, I couldn't blend it properly. I don't know how long it'll last w/o a primer, but I guess I'll have to find out.

Friday I'm going back to get Pret-A-Papier lipglass and Dressmaker Dressmaker lipstick. They were also awesome, but I didn't want to spend too much so I left them behind.

Copperhead

I already have Archtype lipstick, C-Thru lipglass and Memorabilia e/s from previous collections so right now I'm eyeing Tissueweight e/s, Instant Chic blush and Coral Crepe p/p. I went to two MAC counters yesterday and neither of them had the collection out.

Missjailor

I am planning to get:
For sure
- Coral Crepe PP

Maybe
- Memorabilia ES
- Light over dark Blush if it's not too close of my beloved Format
- Brown Bag Nailpolish

2browneyes

Today I am going to pick up Coral Crepe p/p and Memorabilia e/s. I'm still chewing on the idea of Instant Chic blush and Pret A Papier l/g.

Notorious19

I wasn't planning on getting anything until I saw the products on Temptalia. Now I've been sold on Coral Crepe p/p and Originality n/p

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19
I wasn't planning on getting anything until I saw the products on Temptalia. Now I've been sold on Coral Crepe p/p and Originality n/p

Likewise. That's all I want too.

ARmakeupjunkie

I ordered Tissueweight, Gazette Grey, Instant Chic, and Garb. I hope I love it all!
lol.gif
I will go try Made to Order and Fold & Tuck at the counter either today or this weekend! I have loved this collection from the moment I first heard about it so I'm excited to get my goodies and try out the other items!
tong.gif

2browneyes

Okay, so I went and picked up Pret A Papier l/g and Coral Crepe p/p. Then the MUA asked if I saw the other new stuff...I'm like huh? I turn around and there's SUPERGLASS!!!!!!! Before I know it I'm like, that's not supposed to be out yet. She checked and said yeah, it's not supposed to be out but if you want to get one I'll sell you one. I tried the Disco whatever one. It was okay. But I did purchase the purple one...Fab Frenzy. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

VAQTPIE

Thank you bobbiedoll03 for starting this thread!

I plan to get:
Coral Crepe Paint Pot
Fold and Tuck l/g
Pret a Papier l/g
Made to Order l/s (B2M)

I will check out:
Instant Chic blush
Cut to Fit e/s
Memorabilia e/s
Tissueweight e/s

Hopefully I won't do too much damage!

VAQTPIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyindamola87
can someone pls explain why everyone wants the coral p/p thx

1. It's gorgeous!
2. MAC has kept us waiting entirely too long for a new paint pot...that's why we're all over it!

Latest posts