WOC: MAC Pret-A-Papier

lexielex

I went and saw it today, I'm getting:
Made to order lipstick
fold&tuck lipglass
light over dark mineralize blush

maybe a shadow but probably not.

Ashleybubbles83

as of right now i'm probably passing on this collection...lately i've been going to MAC and leaving with nothing...something is seriously wrong with me!!!

and the chromagraphic pencils...someone educate me please???? i look at the shade names and i'm like...i don't think those are right for me...

allThingsGirl

i went today. i got:
- made to order l/s
- fold & tuck l/g
- coral crepe

i passed in instant chic for now...it seemed too sheer muted for my liking and i prefer the texture of ripe peach -- which showed up similar on my face.

HeavenLeiBlu

Only really interested in the Coral Crepe PP. I'll pick it up later this week from Macy's with the GC I have... the budget is tiiiiiiiiight , LOL.

Honestly not too interested in much else.

I'm about to go over to the swatch thread and see if any WOC have put up a swatch of it.

Destiny

Today I got pret-a-papier lipglass & fold and tuck lipglass. Love them both. I wanted to get Instant Chic blush but when I swatched it it looked too chalky on my skin (NW45), so I passed on it. Everything else in this collection looked blah to me.. I was excited at first because I love neutrals but nothing really stood out to me after I seen swatches.. so I settled with those two lipglasses. Can't wait for MAC To The Beach collection!!!!
smiles.gif

sheaspearl83

I got Light Over Dark mineralize blush and Coral Crepe paint pot. Waiting on To The Beach Collection....I really crave fancy packaging with hot colors!

Notorious19

Okay so after going to the counter today and swatching some things, I've added Fold and Tuck lipglass and Light Over Dark mineralize blush (which I'm getting from the CCO) to my list. I'm hoping that's where it ends!

DILLIGAF

The only thing I'm 100% sure about is Coral Crepe p/p. I'm heading to the Pro store tomorrow to look at matte pigments while I'm there I'm going to swatch the rest of this collection. My maybes are:

1. Light over Dark Mineralized blush ( I really want to like this but most mineralized blushes end up being glitter bombs on me)
2. Made To Order l/s ( I have this obsession with coral lipsticks)
3. Instant Chic blush (If its better than my NARS Glinda then its mine!)

bobbiedoll03

Ok, so I went to the counter tonight and I bought:

coral pp
tissueweight e/s
Originality nail polish..

I will probably pick up brownbag nailpolish as well. the blushes did not do anything for my skin at all.

blazeno.8

I went in and bought Coral Crepe paint pot and Brown Bag nail polish. I think that Pret a Papier (or was it Fold and Tuck?) l/g is beautiful, but I have Pink Grapefruit which is really similar to the one I tried on in the store. The only difference is this release has a lot less glitter. I also ended up falling in love with the chromographic pencils, but coming in at 3pm was too late... they were all sold out... of both colors.
ssad.gif

seymone25

I picked up:

- Archetype L/S
- Made to Order L/S
- Gazette Grey E/S
- Cut to Fit E/S
- Fold And Tuck L/G
- Coral Crepe P/P

miss rochelle

i'm passing on the whole collection, largely because i was unimpressed, and that i'm kind of on a no-buy right now, lol.

macgirl3121

I went to the MAC store and left only with the coral paint pot. The MA didn't even try to sell me anything else from this collection. She said that Coral Crepe would be good with bronzy neutrals like Woodwinked & All That Glitters. Sold! I suspect this will be the only item to sell out from this collection.

bobbiedoll03

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
I went to the MAC store and left only with the coral paint pot. The MA didn't even try to sell me anything else from this collection. She said that Coral Crepe would be good with bronzy neutrals like Woodwinked & All That Glitters. Sold! I suspect this will be the only item to sell out from this collection.

I was surprised tooo that my MUA at MAC did not try and sell me on any products as well. She is an NC50 like me and she was just like both blushes would not work the way you like to wear blush...and i was like WOW....thanks for the honesty.

1QTPie

The blushes were a disappointment. Forget about them if your skin is darker.

I ended up getting Light Over Dark which I passed up the last time it was offered.

Memorabilia e/s because I bought it with the Originals collection and it broke into 1000 pieces when I went to depot it.

Bamboo e/s simply because I've had it written down for purchase for over 2 years now.

Gazette Grey because I bought Apres Ski on a whim and it is so hard to work with (too sheer) so I'm hoping that this will be a winner.

I got one of the glosses, the one that looks like Lychee Luxe.

And I got the darker of the two Chromaline pencils.

bad girl glam

okay, i changed my mine about this collection after i saw it in person. i think i will get Coral Crepe p/p next week. i like Gazette Grey, so i might get that as well.

HeavenLeiBlu

Stuck to my plan and only got coral crepe PP, but I had the urge to get cut To Fit e/s but I know I have something pretty close to it in my collection already. Aside from the blushes, this collection is nice, but passable for me. This PP is gonna look great under my oranges and bronzes.