WOC: Wonder Woman

Soul Unique

Hey Ladies,

I noticed that there wasn't a WW thread in BOC so thought i'd start one.

So what are your first impressions on the Wonder Woman collection?

What are your 'Must Haves', 'Maybes' and 'Skips'....?

Lovey99

I definitely want:

[h=3]Defiance Eyeshadow Quad[/h]
  • Defiance Iridescent white pink (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Paradise Island Soft warm pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • Star Studded Mid-tone violet pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • Real Drama Dark burgundy with pink pearl (Satin) (Limited Edition)

[h=3]Lipglass[/h]
  • Wonder Woman Bright red with soft pearl (Limited Edition)

I mightget

[h=3]Mineralize Skinfinish[/h]
  • Pink Power Peachy rose with pink shimmer/Soft rosy bronze/Soft shell pink with fine shimmer (Limited Edition)
  • Golden Lariat True coral with fine gold shimmer/Soft suntanned bronze/Soft gold with fine shimmer (Limited Edition)

[h=3]Invicible Mirror[/h]

Sass

red bag
mirror
t-shirt
russian red l/s
dat coral blush duo (forgot the name)
darker msf (forgot the name)
defiance quad (? - that's a very hot maybe)
both nail polishes

and dazzit

couturesista

I'm getting

Marquise D l/s
Secret Identity l/g
Emancipation l/g (to go with all my new pink lipsticks)
Golden Lariat MSF ( I have to swatch to see if I'll actually use it, I really just want the compact to place my MAC powder in it, but the MSF maybe cool)
The Face Brush Set
The Red and Blue Makeup Bag

Thank goodness this collection is coming out around V-Day, my Boo already has my list!

DILLIGAF

Right now I dont have a list. It feels strange because I almost always have a list. Im most curious about the colored mascaras. If the formula is volumizing and shows up on my jet black lashes.

Soul Unique

I guess when the swatches start rolling in you may be a bit more tempted by the collection. I am interested in Opulash too, but probably will just buy it in regular packaging later - even though I love the sound of a green and a purple mascara, the shelf life is whats putting me off purchasing them.
Right now I dont have a list. It feels strange because I almost always have a list. Im most curious about the colored mascaras. If the formula is volumizing and shows up on my jet black lashes.

Soul Unique

Nice lists ladies.

My wishlist:

Russian Red l/s
Mighty Aphrodite D/B
Golden Lariat MSF
Invincible Mirror
WW Tee

Maybes:
Wonder Woman l/g
Amazon Princess D/B

spectrolite

I don't have a huge list for this collection =)

Wonder Woman Lipglass
Golden Lariat MSF
Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo
Invincible Mirror.. maybe. I'm a bit sick of looking at Dr.Facilier who is on my current mirror.

BeautyByLele

Things of interest to me

Marquise D' l/s
Heroine l/s
Secret Identity l/g
Blush Duo ( I dunno which one yet)
Golden Lariat MSF
Invincible Mirrior

gabi03

All I really want is Marquis' D, i missed out from the BBR collection. But i'm tempted on the Russian Red, strictly for the packaging.

HeavenLeiBlu

I am absolutely shocked and dismayed that after viewing the promo pics, I hardly want anything from this collection. I don't know if this is because my personal collection has grown to the point where there's nothing to really be added, or if the products in this collection are just not up to par.

At any rate, I'm getting Army of amazons, Themyscira, and maybe one of the blushes(so that I'm not wasting 20 dollars on a mirror) & Marquis'd.

nanaparty.gif
for my wallet, but
th_yawn.gif
for my expectations.

2browneyes

I've been wearing the Opulash mascara for about a wk now....I like it. I think I'll only go for the colored mascara for sure. Tempted by one of the quads....I think the 'green' one and a l/s for packaging :) Such a cute packaging whore! LOLOL

honybr

I was interested in the WW l/g but I can't handle that applicator.

I might get the darker of the blush duo and possibly the darker MSF.

The only thing I know for sure I'm getting is the t-shirt.

sss215

I want the Mighty Aphrodite blush compact and Russian Red. The collection is not that hot to me. Right now, I can't pass up a coral type blush. I like Russian Red better than Ruby Woo, so they sold me on that.

I am sure with a few face charts, I can dupe a collection look for the eyes with stuff I have on hand. I love WW so the small haul I do will be just right.

Ange1

Definite:

Mineralize Skinfinish in Golden Lariat $35 -an orange msf! I can also contour with the middle color. Looks like total win to me :)

Russian Red lipstick 15.50 - I don't own a red lippy lol

Maybe:

Amazon Princess Blush $24 - this one looks sooo amazingg!
Mighty Aphrodite $24 - ripe peach dupe?!?!? tempting!

Latest posts