WOC: Wonder Woman

MissTiffany2U

I kinda regret not getting anything from this collection. I always want limited edition items after the fact...
wondering.gif

MadTheologian

I got very lucky and bought Heroine today, with two other lippies. Very satisfied with this purchase. I should get Spitfire very soon.

I'm an NC45' but I say yes you could wear Spitfire as NW50. Just use a light hand and maybe "brown it up" by blending it with a brown pencil.

shontay07108

Just stopping in to give the Valiant quad thumbs up. I caved and bought it after doubting it for so long. I love greens and over groundwork pp, this thing is gorgeous.

afulton

Just stopping in to give the Valiant quad thumbs up. I caved and bought it after doubting it for so long. I love greens and over groundwork pp, this thing is gorgeous.
Glad you picked it up. You can do so many looks with this palette. Ditto for Groundwork pp!

DILLIGAF

So I still have the blue mascara and it gives my lashes a subtle color. I went to Pro the other day and mentioned to one of my favorite artists there that I was having issues making the color show up. He told me they had a white mascara I could use as a base to really make the color pop. You know I was all over it. Unfortunately they were sold out of that product. He will let me know when it is back in stock. Until then I would suggest the LA SPLASH colored mascaras. Highly pigmented and they show up! Isn't that why we buy colored mascara?

MadTheologian

I just got Marquise d' and Spitfire yesterday to go with my Heroine. (No Russian Red as I figured I have Dare You as my go-to red.) My husband especially loved how M-d' looked on me. I did not expect that I would have three WW products in my kit, as I've heard that the choices were ho-hum. But they really suited me. The neat thing was I bought the last M-d' in Fort Wayne. Another lady visited the counter the next day and the MA told her that someone bought the last one.

Will need to take pics, especially now I've got color swatched. Officially I'm NW40. I think that qualifies me as a WoC.