WOC: Wonder Woman

GucciGirl

I want Emancipation Lipglass....I think this will look great on its on just for a lil somthin' somethin' and also over pinky nudes. I want that big ass MSF too! I think its called Golden Lariat. I think that is going to look great on brown skin and also alongside that new VG Gaga lipstick :) Yep I am already planning a face!!
sigh.gif

devin

^^I feel the same way. I saw swatches and Golden Lariat msf was the only thing that really caught my eye. I will have to see it in person first.

HeavenLeiBlu

Okay, now that the swatches are out I've revised my list again--

Athena's Kiss L/g, Spitfire l/s, and both blushes. I still want the mascaras I mentioned above, but who knows how long it'll take me to use them? I don't wanna waste product. *sigh* I'm sure I can nudge a thing or two off my list once I'm able to see them in person.

Soul Unique

I believe the novelty is wearing off in regards to this collection.

I revised my list to 1 lipstick, 1 MSF, 2 blushes [possibly at least 1 of them] and maaaaybe Athenas Kiss or Emancipation l/g.

I read in the main thread sometime this week, that there is a holdall bag coming out too! If its true and I like it, I may get that too.

spectrolite

I've decided to pass on the collection. It feels good to say NO for a change. The Mighty Aphrodite blush duo nearly got me though. >_<

sss215

getting the Mighty Aphrodite blush. Since it has a nice sheen to it, its going to be different than my other coral type blushes, so that makes it unique to my stash. Will check out Spitfire l/s, Amazon Princess blush and Secret Identity l/g in store as maybes. That's it. I love the artwork, so I am hoping there is a free comic of the color story I can haul too.

Ashleybubbles83

mighty aphrodite
golden lariat
valiant quad
heroine
secret identity
victorious
army of amazons
themyscira

and maybe a make-up bag.

Hersheykisseslv

Well I am new in purchasing MAC and makeup in general; so there is no stash to look into for dupes ;). I am very into this collection; since I am into comics and I used to watch the Justice League staring our leading lady herself. I do not want to collect items though, I want things I can use. Below I will list the products I am interested in although I want to try them on before I purchase them :

Lipglass: Athena’s Kiss
Powder Blushes: Mighty Aphordite, Amazon Princess

Ashleybubbles83

ok ladies, WW is up on MAC's site...anyone order anything?

I got Army of Amazons, Victorious, Heroine and Secret Identity.

But i'll be getting Golden Lariat, Mighty Aphrodite, Themyscira, Valiant Quad and the red makeup bag on friday provided things don't sell out!

Mrs.JC

I picked up only a few items: Mighty Aphrodite, Marquise'd, Spitfire, Athena's Kisses, and Wonder Woman. I'm still on the fence about the Golden Lariat MSF, and I'm expecting to possibly return a few items once I swatch them.

afulton

From what I saw online, I didn't see anything I wanted except for the brushes. I like to collect limited edition brushes. Friday, I am going to take a trip to the PRO store in South Beach to see the collection in person. Maybe I'd change my mind.

DILLIGAF

I got a few things from this collection. The two blushes and the blue mascara. I'm going try the mascara out tomorrow see if it shows up. If it doesn't I'm going to try it with Prep& Prime Lash and if it STILL doesn't show up. Its going back! I hate returning things but what am I going to do with a bright blue mascara I cant use. Mascara isn't one of those products you can see or give away either. Decisions decisions!