WOC: Wonder Woman

luvlydee

i only got spitfire, and im not too happy with it.. its a pretty color but idk, i'd rather wear up the amp which is a lil more purply. I wasnt excited for this collection but i did want a lipstick packaging. Im wondering if i should have gotten marquise d instead. too late now anyways. im saving for quite cute!
yahoo.gif

Sass

List of stuff I bought.,..

red bag (I think I'm going to return that cuz I have too many bags)
l/s spitfire
l/s russian red
l/s marquis d'
blush mighty aphrodite
msf golden lariat
both of the nail polishes

Hubby is going to kill me.

BriLuvsMacNow1

I am only getting 3 things:
eye brush set
Marquise'd
Emacipation

only things i think will fit me hopefully the surf baby will interest me? eh who knows
but im for sure getting the lip glass and lip gloss ! and it will be my first lip stick from mac <3

Cocosmith

Ok, so I. ordered a few things on line, like 3 times. I cant make up my mind
tease.gif
on what I want. Everytime I see a new haul, I want something new. Lol. So far I ordered. I still want more things. This Collection has my pockets Flat. Lol
mac_atemywallet.gif

1. Red Make-up Bag
2. Amazon Princess Blush
3. Mighty Aphrodite Blush
4. Wonder Woman L/G
5. Athena's Kisses L/G
5. Heroine L/S
6. Golden Lariat MSF
7. Valiant E/S Pallette

lojical1

Since everything in this collection is larger than average, does that mean the LE brushes are full size instead of short handle? Just a thought
girlhaha.gif

Any WOC ladies out there with pics of l/s or l/s l/g combos from this collection? I'm on the fence about whether to get a few of them (spitfire and marquise d' specifically).

BrownEy3d

So have any ladies that are NC45 or up have any problems/issues with Mighty Aphrodite showing up on the skin?

sss215

So have any ladies that are NC45 or up have any problems/issues with Mighty Aphrodite showing up on the skin?

No. I have tried to with both colors and its fine. They way I like to wear it is light side first, I love the warm yellow gold subtle shimmer. Seems like the more I add the more coral it looks. Once I am done with that side, I blend the darker color in. The coral really pops. Then I spray with fix plus and add a little more of the light side.

I love wearing this with the Fabulush CCB. Fabulush is a beautiful duo-chrome, similar to the light side of MA, imo. When I wear it with the CCB, its the CCB first and then the blush. When I do that, I don't use fix+

afulton

From what I saw online, I didn't see anything I wanted except for the brushes. I like to collect limited edition brushes. Friday, I am going to take a trip to the PRO store in South Beach to see the collection in person. Maybe I'd change my mind.
So I thought I wouldn't like anything..I was WRONG. I brought all (4) l/g, Amazon Princess, Golden Lariat, Russian Red & Spitfire l/s, & Valiant e/s Quad. I was on the fence with the Mighty Aphrodite. Not sure if I would get any color payoff....

sss215

So I thought I wouldn't like anything..I was WRONG. I brought all (4) l/g, Amazon Princess, Golden Lariat, Russian Red & Spitfire l/s, & Valiant e/s Quad. I was on the fence with the Mighty Aphrodite. Not sure if I would get any color payoff....

Mighty Aphrodite gives a good peachy-coral, warm yellow gold glow on my skin. It brightens my cheeks right up. I feel like its a multi-use color as I have used it with the Fabulush CCB, Bite of an Apple, Burnt Pepper, Gilda and Gina blushes. Its very pretty and springy. The payoff is there; but you get a not too over the top glow instead of a matte pigment.

Ashleybubbles83

how is Athena's Kisses, Defiance Quad or Amazon Princess faring on WOC?

they're sitting in my shopping cart right now...should i do it?

sss215

how is Athena's Kisses, Defiance Quad or Amazon Princess faring on WOC?

they're sitting in my shopping cart right now...should i do it?
Athena's Kiss amd Amazon Princess: wonderful!
Defiance Quad works for WOC, but the color payoff during application is not that great. You will have to work with them. The darkest color in the quad looks like Sketch. I think you can do better with colors like Yogurt, Passionate, Hepcat, Sketch and maybe Malt

Ashleybubbles83

took defiance quad out, got athena's kisses, amazon princess and wonder woman lipglass. i'm sure i have some pink/purple shadows in my traincase that'll go perfectly, i don't need defiance if it's not gonna work for me.

BeautyByLele

Okay Ladies so here's my finally haul from this collection . . . .

Marquise D' l/s
Emancipation l/g
Secret Identity x 2
Athena's Kiss l/g
Wonder Wonder l/g
Mighty Aphrodite blush
Amazon Princess blush
Invincible Mirror

How do you like Marquise D'? It sold out online before I was able to purchase it =-(

Marquise D' l/s
Emancipation l/g
Secret Identity x 2
Athena's Kiss l/g
Wonder Wonder l/g
Mighty Aphrodite blush
Amazon Princess blush
Invincible Mirror

BeautyByLele

Marquise D' is nice, I like it !!!!!! However its a nude color so im sure you can find something similar too it. At first I thought I needed to back this color up but I changed my mind . . . im gonna see what Gaga II does for me. . . . I still havent found my "perfect" nude yet

Soul Unique

You weren't playin'! Great haul!

Marquise D' l/s
Emancipation l/g
Secret Identity x 2
Athena's Kiss l/g
Wonder Wonder l/g
Mighty Aphrodite blush
Amazon Princess blush
Invincible Mirror

honybr

BeautyByLele your swatches made me call my local counter and hold Athena's Kiss and Wonder Woman lipglass. I already ordered Secret Identity. They look great!

Soul Unique

Check out AfricanExport wearing Spitfire and Amazon Princess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Bd9njs2cQ it looks lovely on her!

gabi03

I got my hands on Marquis'D and i still love it 2 years later lol. And surprisingly i loved the blue mascara so i grabbed it and Mighty Aphrodite, but is anyone else having a difficult time working with the deep reddish coral part of that blush? Mine's is very hard and takes alot of work to get on the cheeks.