Amazon Princess
Heroine L/S
Secret Idenity L/G
Red MakeUp Bag

Debating on:
Marquise d' L/S
Emmancipation L/G

Ashleybubbles83

you got almost the same as me! didn't get russian red, but i am debating on Spitfire...

I bought:
Mighty Aprodite
Wonder Woman L/G
Russian Red L/S
Spitfire LS
Athena's Kiss L/G

Will buy if they don't sell out:
Golden Lariart
Amazon Princess
Heroine L/S
Secret Idenity L/G
Red MakeUp Bag

Debating on:
Marquise d' L/S
Emmancipation L/G

BriLuvsMacNow1

i was wondering will wonder woman or athenas kiss fit me? anything think so i want to buy them before there gone i dont want dupes i want the rl thing thanks :D

Cocosmith

Ok ladies, I finally got my items I ordered.

My first Love is the RED Makeup Bag!!!!! It is so Freaking Cute to me.

Ole Boy, the L/G are so BIGGGGGGG!!!!! I ended up with all four of them. Emancipation is really nice and Im a NC50/55.

I only got 2 lipsticks (Heroine and Marquis D). Heroine D is alot like Funbathing, which I loved. Debating on Spitfire.

I also got both Blushes, Gold Lariat, and the Valiant shawdow.

Whee wee. I guess I really liked this Collection.!!!!!! Lol

afulton

Mighty Aphrodite gives a good peachy-coral, warm yellow gold glow on my skin. It brightens my cheeks right up. I feel like its a multi-use color as I have used it with the Fabulush CCB, Bite of an Apple, Burnt Pepper, Gilda and Gina blushes. Its very pretty and springy. The payoff is there; but you get a not too over the top glow instead of a matte pigment.
Thank you sss215!
I did go back to get Mighty Aphrodite. I also brought Pink Power and the color mascaras (purple & green). I was really wrong on this collection at first. Now I absolutely love it!

DaniCakes

I bought Golden Lariat MSF and Emancipation lipgloss. I planned on skipping the collection, but I'm really satisfied with my purchase.

sss215

I got my hands on Marquis'D and i still love it 2 years later lol. And surprisingly i loved the blue mascara so i grabbed it and Mighty Aphrodite, but is anyone else having a difficult time working with the deep reddish coral part of that blush? Mine's is very hard and takes alot of work to get on the cheeks.

I use the 168 and it deposits color fine. I use a fan brush too. Try those brushes if you have them.

DILLIGAF

I'm guessing this collection is doing better than we thought. I went to Pro today and all of the lipsticks where sold out. The MSFs, Blushes and most of the mascaras were gone too. However they had plenty of those sucky quads left.

EngineerBarbie

Here's what I picked up:

Mighty Aphrodite Blush duo
Army of Amazons Opulash mascara
Pink Power MSF
Marquise 'd lipstick
Secret Identity lipglass

It's an understatement saying the quads were awful. Color payoff is beyond lousy.

lojical1

I wear spitfire over vino liner and love it. The mua put athena's kiss on top of that and while i loved it it was a bit bright and not something I would rock often. Give it a shot of you have vino or a shade like it.

afulton

I bought:
Mighty Aprodite
Wonder Woman L/G
Russian Red L/S
Spitfire LS
Athena's Kiss L/G

Will buy if they don't sell out:
Golden Lariart
Amazon Princess
Heroine L/S
Secret Idenity L/G
Red MakeUp Bag

Debating on:
Marquise d' L/S
Emmancipation L/G
You'll love Emancipation and Marquise'D!

EngineerBarbie

YAY! Its very pretty. I passed, cause I won't use it that much in the long run; & I have my eye on some other hot lip products from NARS right now.
go for it!

I passed on Spitfire 'cause I have Violetta and Magenta Madness--both of which I like way better. Spitfire doesn't look bad at all though. I have Vino lipliner (it's pretty worn down) and I can see how the two would work great together.

Don't get me started on NARS. That damn Angelika lipgloss and blush is calling meeeeee!!!

sss215

I just got Violetta today and I love it! Such a pretty dimensional purple.
Spitfire is a really nice color.

sss215

I'm guessing this collection is doing better than we thought. I went to Pro today and all of the lipsticks where sold out. The MSFs, Blushes and most of the mascaras were gone too. However they had plenty of those sucky quads left.

I wonder if pro had a lot in stock since the pop up store is open.

Amija

I happened to be at the mall the day the WW collection came out and I knew I wanted the Secret Identity lipglass so I got that. Went home and when I got on the computer saw so many people talking about Golden Lariat. The Glamorous Gleam had it on and it looked so pretty on her skin I had to order. So I'm waiting on:

Golden Lariat MSF
Emancipation lipglass
Mirror
I already have my Secret Identity Lipglass.

I want Athenas Kisses but I'm better off getting a shade like that from NYX because I know I won't wear it enough.

And can I say I LOVE the big old applicator for these big ole lips! And I'm normally don't like lipgass because it's drying and sticky on my lips but I love how these aren't dry and sticky at all.

Ms.O

Ok I am done with this collection....maybe

I bought:
Mighty Aprodite
Wonder Woman L/G
Russian Red L/S
Spitfire L/S
Athena's Kiss L/G
Golden Lariart
Amazon Princess
Heroine L/S
Secret Idenity L/G