WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

NaomiH

They have the compact on Sephora for CAD$70! Not sure what that works out to in USD. OOOOMGGG those Dragon balls. :shock: I've never tried Meteorites before but I've been lusting over them for ages. I finally decided to go and pick them up whenever I'm out this week but now I've seen this and ugh. :eyelove: is it wrong that I want them purely for the black and gold packaging?
It's about 60USD I believe!I'm new to the land of balls too and also would love to get my hands on the dragon balls.

Kaidan

The dragon pearls are super worth it. They're not a disco glitter bomb like other pearls. The 60-70USD is actually still on the reasonable side. I bought mine at $58 including taxes and a lipstick back when they were released in 2012. The Wulong compact was the one that made my wallet bleed cough$181cough and is the priciest beauty item that I have.

Monsy

OOOOMGGG those Dragon balls.
icon_eek.gif
I've never tried Meteorites before but I've been lusting over them for ages. I finally decided to go and pick them up whenever I'm out this week but now I've seen this and ugh.
eyelove.gif
is it wrong that I want them purely for the black and gold packaging?
where would you find dragon balls?

charismafulltv

I am not impressed with with cardboard packaging of the Perles de blush. It's not sturdy. I wished they just made it into a plastic container. It ends up to be more expensive than the regular balls. I advice that u check them out in stores first before buying them. Also the balls are tiny. Although the effect of it is very pretty. I'll probably move this into another tin container.

Medgal07

I am not impressed with with cardboard packaging of the Perles de blush. It's not sturdy. I wished they just made it into a plastic container. It ends up to be more expensive than the regular balls. I advice that u check them out in stores first before buying them. Also the balls are tiny. Although the effect of it is very pretty. I'll probably move this into another tin container.
I know C----I'm trying to prepare my self for that bit of disappointment, however, the product itself seems to be pretty great so that's what I'll look forward to.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] I know C----I'm trying to prepare my self for that bit of disappointment, however, the product itself seems to be pretty great so that's what I'll look forward to.[/COLOR]
I do have tin cans I bought at eBay where I keep my loose powders if I travel. I'll move these balls there. It's the same size as the Perles de blush container.

ceruleanc

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question about the balls
angelic.gif
. I'm very fair and was wondering about the coloring of the angelic radiance. It looks a little orange in the Sephora pic online, which makes me nervous. Any advice would help a lot before I spend the $58 on it... Thanks.

Vineetha

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question about the balls
angelic.gif
. I'm very fair and was wondering about the coloring of the angelic radiance. It looks a little orange in the Sephora pic online, which makes me nervous. Any advice would help a lot before I spend the $58 on it... Thanks.
It is definitely not orange but a soft pink shade. You can find few swatches in this thread! hth!
http://www.specktra.net/t/190353/guerlain-spring-2015-les-tendres/780#post_2866942

laurennnxox

Thnaks! I'm always a little nervous about blush looking clownish on me because of my pastiness.
I'm super pale and really love the blush. Plus, depending on the brush it's super buildable. It won't be instant clown makeup with one or two swipes. :) I always get nervous when I think a blush might pull orange or muddy on me. I know how you feel!

Medgal07

I do have tin cans I bought at eBay where I keep my loose powders if I travel. I'll move these balls there. It's the same size as the Perles de blush container.
That's a good idea 'C'. I'd like to get a small decorative glass holder w/a lid that will look pretty on my vanity.