WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Medgal07

I agree. The container is ultra fragile and thin. I'm so disappointed with this one.
The product is great! Like, what were they thinking?
ohboy.gif

beautyjunkie12

I just posted my detailed review on this. I hope my message will come across Guerlain and not do this cardboard packaging again.
And I read your thoughts as soon as you posted on IG that you had it up on your blog. Great piece. I certainly hope they do listen to their dissatisfied customers. For the money they deserve to be in a metal tin.

Audrey C

I've now officially fallen in love with the blush pearls as well. I was so sure that I'd hate the packaging, and it turns out that I think it's adorable. Yet another variation for me to collect; what do you want to bet they'll make more shades?

stormborn

For anyone who has ordered past LE items online (eBay etc), how do you know if they are authentic? I'm looking at a seller who has a 99.1% rating but a few negative comments are leading me to have doubts. My boyfriend thinks I should just give up on the ones I'm looking at and get the regular perles instead. Which leads me to... What are the differences between shades? I'm not sure whether to order 02 or 03. I'm about an NW22 OR 3Y06 for reference, but I get a little darker in summer months.

Shars

Which leads me to... What are the differences between shades? I'm not sure whether to order 02 or 03. I'm about an NW22 OR 3Y06 for reference, but I get a little darker in summer months.
A couple specktrettes have ordered from a seller called germ1123 on Ebay who is based in Singapore and haven't had any issues. Maybe you can check that seller to see if they stock any of the LE items you are after.

stormborn

A couple specktrettes have ordered from a seller called germ1123 on Ebay who is based in Singapore and haven't had any issues. Maybe you can check that seller to see if they stock any of the LE items you are after. 
That's actually the seller I'm looking at! I read his reviews and a few people said their Meteorites were either fake or arrived broken. :-S

Shars

That's actually the seller I'm looking at! I read his reviews and a few people said their Meteorites were either fake or arrived broken. :-S
I don't think any of the ladies in here received broken balls so you should be fine. I always read the seller's response to the negative feedback because many times you can tell the purchaser is being ridiculous.

laurennnxox

Fake!? A bunch of us, (including myself) have ordered from this person without problem. I had a bit of dust in the bottom of my perles, but they are definitely authentic.