WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

walkingdead

I love love the blush balls I also love the packaging I may be the odd ball but something about them seem so vintage like it could have been sitting on someone vanity from a long time ago I'm hoping they make more colors I'm all in
Glammy ~ I love it too & the packaging

beautycool

I haven't ordered the blush ones yet I'm liking the ones in the black and silver tin on eBay :) I don't know when I'm going to order the blush ones not like me to leave it so long :( Prob all sold out in the uk now I love seeing the collections you guys have

sugarberry

You might want to try wearing it UNDER your foundation. You can better control the intensity, and you'll get that color-from-within look.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Ooh, never thought about that! I think I'm going to try that!

alnike86

I passed on the blush balls for the Givenchy highlighter...idk if that was a good decision or a bad one.

I have been eyeing the Perles du Paradise recently...what are people's opinions on those? I have read they are a little bit more glittery (which is fine by me, I love me some shimmer), and also a little harder to pick up the color...true?

Medgal07

I passed on the blush balls for the Givenchy highlighter...idk if that was a good decision or a bad one.

I have been eyeing the Perles du Paradise recently...what are people's opinions on those? I have read they are a little bit more glittery (which is fine by me, I love me some shimmer), and also a little harder to pick up the color...true?
The Confetti Powder? I got that too but I'm using it as an all over beauty/finishing powder--haven't tried it yet though. Both are pretty awesome!!
I love the Perles Du Paradis and I don't find the glittery at all on my face---that may swatch glittery but once dispersed on the face----not so much.
I'm very happy with them.

alnike86

The Confetti Powder? I got that too but I'm using it as an all over beauty/finishing powder--haven't tried it yet though. Both are pretty awesome!!
I love the Perles Du Paradis and I don't find the glittery at all on my face---that may swatch glittery but once dispersed on the face----not so much.
I'm very happy with them.
Yep, I couldn't resist the packaging on the confetti powder...plus I actually don't have a lot of highlighting/finishing powders, so I will probably end up using it a bit!

Hmmm...the big balls are calling my name even more now...

walkingdead

[COLOR=0000FF] Have you worn them yet WD???[/COLOR]
Not yet Meddy! Too much new make-up esp. blushes... I've gotten 4 in January. I'm going to save this blush, the Chanel one and the givenchy confetti powder for spring. I want to enjoy the stuffI got on the fall and Christmas first.

Medgal07

Yep, I couldn't resist the packaging on the confetti powder...plus I actually don't have a lot of highlighting/finishing powders, so I will probably end up using it a bit!

Hmmm...the big balls are calling my name even more now...
You'll love them!

Medgal07

Not yet Meddy! Too much new make-up esp. blushes... I've gotten 4 in January. I'm going to save this blush, the Chanel one and the givenchy confetti powder for spring. I want to enjoy the stuffI got on the fall and Christmas first.
Oh I hear you!!! I suffer from that too------PRODUCT OVERLOAD!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts