Your Starter Brand

babiid0llox

Bonnebelle! Ummmm... that's all I can think of. But when I started using real makeup I started with Loreal, Maybelline and Covergirl. I was so young
whistle.gif

stacylynne

It was L'Oreal & Clinique for me. Yes, I remeber all the lip smackers also with the different flavors & collecting all of them LOL.

My mom loved Channel & Lancome when I was a kid. I use to watch my mom put on makeup & I would use my makeup to try to duplicate my mom in the mirror. awwww memory lane is so cute sometimes

Rennah

Lip Smackers, lip gloss from Claire's, Avon big color eyeshadow sticks (like shadesticks), Clinique stick foundation (which I think got discontinued).

Also when I was about 14 I tried to use skin-colored eyeshadow as concealer. It looked really bad and too light. (what was I thinking?)

MissChriss

My first product was some 99 cent lipstick from the dollar store and black eyeliner. Loved to line my eyes and lips in black lol.

Powder was Maybelline Shades of You in Touch of Tawny great for women of color. Hated when they discontinued the line because Cover Girl made me look dead.