All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

The new Pantone stuff is up! I won't be buying because...eww those colors..but should be interesting! The glosses remind me of that bite beauty watercolor library set from earlier this year.

View attachment 50443

This is definitely a pass for me. That palette sure brings back memories of my finger painting days in elementary school, though. lol

grevous13

I added the two sephora codes to my wallet via the sephora app and used them both on a purchase under $50 at JCPenny. If you do it that way, you can still use the JC Penny code on a purchase in store. Depending on the sales associate you may or may not have to spend $50.

Thanks for the info! Did they ask you any questions? I plan to use two codes on a purchase, I hope that I'm able to.

Sugar & Spice

I've used both my codes on MUFE eye shadows and now I'm done with Sephora till June to get my birthday gift. I only shop at Sephora twice a year, my b-day & the gift card promotion because I get better incentives at department stores.

bunnypoet

Thank you !!! :D:hugs:

Happy Birthday sweet Vee! :birthday::rocker:'

I'm going to wait a few more days and see if anything new pops up on Sephora. Might pick up Bite Beauty lipsticks for my sis - she stopped wearing MAC and now wears Bite exclusively because of the more healthful ingredients.

Bronwyn

Contacted customer service and they sent me promo code. So you can only use once, either online or in store correct?

JerseyGirl

So I'm getting my laser treatment today. I'm sitting here with lidocaine on my face and it's starting to burn! I'll take pictures to show how this progresses and keep you ladies updated.
Hopefully I won't have to use two different primers every time I do my makeup now. ATM I put on MUFE smoothing primer, let it set and then mix Marc Jacobs Coconut primer with the reMarcable foundation. It's too expensive and time consuming and my skin still looks like shit.

I hope everything went OK and you feel better now- let us know how you are doing when you get a chance.

shontay07108

Champagne Pop is in stock.

Thanks. I've decided to just use my shattered one, though. I still have most of it and it's working out fine. I want to get the new one.

burberry will roll out in a lot of sephora stores in the next year

I noticed Burberry in my store today. Not a very big section, though.

I used my $25 for my Brow Wiz and I also got the Becca primer. I'm curious to see if I will like it more than the YSL.

I didn't know Lolita II was out. I'm debating now b/c while I think it's great, I do have a mini and chances are I'm not gonna run out of that in the near future.

poodle649

I got my mailer and used the code online for the UD Vice 4 pallette then went to SiJCP and got the UD Naked Smoky to complete my Naked collection. I refused to pay full price since I'm sure I have near dupes for the shades, but I am so excited to finally have it. The packaging is so much prettier than the others!

Vineetha

Happy Birthday sweet Vee! :birthday::rocker:'

I'm going to wait a few more days and see if anything new pops up on Sephora. Might pick up Bite Beauty lipsticks for my sis - she stopped wearing MAC and now wears Bite exclusively because of the more healthful ingredients.

Thank you!!:cloud9:

I think they will get Becca Pearl pressed , the tarte in bloom palette and the pantone stuff coming week! ;)

TwiggyPop

I'm so happy for you! You've been wanting to get this done for so long. I can't wait to see the results!

I was at MAC today perusing the lipstick section and one of the artists working came up and started explaining the differences between the finishes. I just listened quietly like I'm new to makeup. It was fun to pretend. :hmm:

Happy birthday Vee!

Thank you!! I was so excited this morning, I couldn't get there fast enough.

I was at Impulse in Macys one time and the girl came over thinking she could give me pointers on contour and highlight. I mean basic stuff. I smiled and thanked her, but when we were leaving I said I love when I go in a makeup store without any makeup on and they think they can tell me how to put on blush. I'm always thinking, "You have no idea what kind of damage I can do in this store."
Stormborn were you wearing makeup? I would think not or else they would know you're not some basic b*^ch.

Wow, so I hadn't received my $20 off email or mailer yet and so I figured I'd call CS to see what gives. They guy I got was super nice and helpful and just said "got a pen and paper? here's your code!" Compared to the fight I thought was coming and how others have been treated I was so surprised. I just kept asking "wait, that's it?!"

So glad it was easy but it bums me out that Sephora customer service seems to be so hit or miss!

I already used my code on the full size of the Ole Henrickson Truth Serum. Thanks to all the ladies here who recommended it!

My sister went into the store and her email with the code wouldn't load. At first they said there was nothing they could do until she said, "You know that super nice survey I put in, complimenting you girls like you were the makeup messiahs? I can just as easily write a bad one." Needless to say she got her $ off. Haha.
I also got a full size Truth Serum during the VIB sale. I love it and can't wait until I can start back on my normal skincare routine.

I hope everything went OK and you feel better now- let us know how you are doing when you get a chance.

Aww, thank you! I was getting really nervous while I was waiting for the lidocaine to completely numb my face (an hour) so I got a cup of hot tea and after drinking half of it I realized I got lidocaine all along the top and it got in my mouth and made my tongue go numb. Lmao!! The laser didn't hurt at all at first, but when she started on the left cheek I could feel the right side starting to burn. I toughed it out til the very end and when she asked if I was good enough for her to do a few more passes on my cheeks (the worst part) I just told her to go for it. I'm really hoping I won't have to do a second session so I just took the pain and let my mind go somewhere else. It was 43 degrees on the way home, but it felt good to put the window down and I seriously wanted to stick my head out like a dog. I had to shield my face from the sun so I either looked like a movie star trying to avoid the paparazzi or a crazy bag lady. Haha.
View attachment 50451
View attachment 50452

I took a couple pics a little bit ago and it's embarrassing, but I have faith that when my skin is totally healed in 3 months I will have smooth skin. And now you can see that my one eyebrow is totally drawn on from the middle out. Haha. I have a bunch of scarred tissue so my eyebrows don't grow there anymore.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 98

TwiggyPop

image.jpeg image.jpeg

The first two didn't post so here's my crazy bag lady/movie star in hiding. Haha.

And happy official birthday, Vee!!!
:kisskiss::birthday::bootyshake::yourock::drinking::yay:

Sugar & Spice

Thanks. I've decided to just use my shattered one, though. I still have most of it and it's working out fine. I want to get the new one.

I noticed Burberry in my store today. Not a very big section, though.

I used my $25 for my Brow Wiz and I also got the Becca primer. I'm curious to see if I will like it more than the YSL.

I didn't know Lolita II was out. I'm debating now b/c while I think it's great, I do have a mini and chances are I'm not gonna run out of that in the near future.

Yay you were able to get your Brow Wiz after all! Yeah if you have no problems with Pop then there's no point in buying a another one especially since you want the new one.

TwiggyPop

I forgot to post my swatch from my very first Bite lip lab December release.

image.jpeg

I'm hoping the Bon Bon palette will be on the SiJCP website before the 14th so I can still use my gift card on it.

Indieprincess

I'm still trying to decide on what to use my code on. I need some skincare stuff but the Bon Bon palette and the Melted Chocolate lipsticks are calling my name...decisions decisions.

Latest posts